❄️ Holiday Experience | Badge of the Month | December 2021 | XM Community

❄️ Holiday Experience | Badge of the Month | December 2021

Badge +48

Badge of the Month, December 2021How To Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between December 1  and December 31,  will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | December 2021

Question: What is your ideal holiday experience? Alternatively, tell us about your favorite holiday treats and eats!
Qualtrics reduces staffing between December 24th to January 1st to give their employees time to celebrate the holidays. If you were given this respite from work and given the means to do anything you wanted, how would you ideally spend that week? Would you travel? See a distant relative? Eat holiday cookies and watch holiday movies? Let your imagination and experience design skills run wild!

31 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

I am going to be here at home for the holidays, but I have always dreamed about traveling for holidays to New York City, I haven´t been there and I hope to do it sometime!
image.png

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Ideal holiday experience would be skiing... Which is annoying as none of my family ski. But one day, I'll be on the slopes on Christmas day with a hot chocolate in hand 😄
Have a great Christmas everyone! 🎄⛄️

Badge +5

I would finally reach the peak of "Śnieżne Kotły"(it means 'snow cauldrons') in the Karkonosze Mountains in Lower Silesia, Poland. In winter I made 3 attempts and wasn't able to climb to the top due to snowstorm and exceptionally strong wind. I think it's worth it 🙂
image.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/42406#Comment_42406The holidays in New York are exquisite--definitely try it once in your life! I did New Year's in Times Square more than twenty years ago--it was quite an experience (and very cold) -- but beautiful in its own way. And the whole season is very dressed up in the city.

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

I am always content in just sitting in the room where we place our Christmas Tree each year. Merry Christmas !
ChristmasTree.jpg

Badge +1

All my family together in one place for a week or two with a white Christmas, with no time commitments or scheduled activities other than the candlelight Christmas Eve service - a sleigh ride to and from. Plenty of games, warm clothes to play in the snow, and supplies to make hot chocolate and bake goodies to eat - oh, and some Hallmark movies and hockey games to watch on TV.

Leave a Reply