🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2023 | XM Community

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2023

• 1 November 2023
  • 79 replies
🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2023
Badge +48

BADGE OF THE MONTH

Thankfulness | November 2023

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between November 1 and November 30, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Task: Comment and @mention an XM Community member or members you are thankful for. Alternatively, share a Qualtrics experience you had in 2023 that you are thankful for.

Each November, the XM Community highlights thankfulness. We want to hear about the Qualtrics community members and the experiences you are grateful for. Tell us who solved that problem for you. Have any Qualtrics products made your job easier? Take a moment to recognize and thank those that have helped you this year!

This topic has been closed for comments

79 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Thank you:

1. @Michael_Cooksey for helping me get to X4 this year.
  2. @ThomasW_IronMountain for hosting an amazing, educational and snowy walking tour of SLC
  3. @AmaraW @JoseS for fostering a sense of community

4. @BenGranger who always answers my EX questions
  5. And the rest of the XM Community who teach me new things every day

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I am thankful for all of the great KB articles that the Qualtrics team makes available. I’ve been able to get very far on some complicated use-cases thanks to them. I’m also thankful for this community forum as I’ve had some great help from folks here, too. Hopefully next year I can be thankful that I have helped someone else.

😀

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

I am thankful for the continued support and understanding our Account Executive Caleb Coffman  provides. I am also thankful for our research team growth as it will allow me to keep up with all the upgrades that Qualtrics is pushing out.  It has been a pleasure being involved with the Preview group. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

I am thankful that I got to experience X4 in 2023.  It was my first one, and what an amazing networking, learning experience it was!  So grateful that Qualtrics puts that on every year so we can all continue to grow professionally!  

Badge +48

Thank you so much @Amy_Bow. We work really hard to create a strong sense of community here at Qualtrics. It was so nice to meet you at X4 😁

Badge +48

@JessicaGregory_CHNw 👏 Thank you so much for attending X4! We hope to see you there again in 2024. 

Badge +48

I’m glad we have a place to reach out and help one another. Thanks, Community Team, for maintaining this platform. Thanks, fellow Community Members, for coming together to brainstorm and solve our problems.

@TimR Thank you for being such a wonderful member of our community 💜

Badge +48

I would like to thank my team @Anushree @Lakshmi chikkam @Shashi  who I have been closely working with on Qualtrics to help create new possibilities on the platform for our clients. I'm always impressed by the range of topics and the ingenuity of the responses to unique challenges within the community. This helps us develop new functionalities and improve our current processes.

It’s so exciting to hear you are all collaborating on Qualtrics projects 🙌

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

I am grateful that I got to bring a team member to X4 this year, it was not only a great team building experience but it help rejuvenate our XM program with a new perspective. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

I would like to thankful and congratulate all the XM Community members for providing the best and easiest solutions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

I’m so thankful of all the Qualtrics XM community admins and members for quick resolution and support. I’m so glad to be a part of XM community. Thank you guys!! 😇 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I am grateful to have a job that I love. To be able to work with such talented people, in a team where I feel I can grow and we can all grow together. Qualtrics has provided me with that, and it has been a very rewarding and wonderful experience. I can't wait for everything that is to come.

Userlevel 5
Badge +33

I am thankful for the K-12 group in the XM Community. I have found a lot of great resources in the group and appreciate all of the QSFs that are shared there!

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hello XM Community members

This years XM Live Seoul is one of my memorable event. 

Every time I am nervous and excited when standing with a mic and PPT in front of many audiences and after that I can feel myself growing.

Thank you Qualtrics for having me as a speaker to this event.

I’ve met many EX Professsionals and still keep in touch with some of them. 

I am already expecting next event to have chance to meet other people. 😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

Obviously @TomG’s contribution to this community is exceptional, but so is many others’. This community as a whole is a mine of gold for ideas and custom solutions development.

As for positive Qualtrics experiences, I’m grateful for many opportunities this year: first BX implementations, Qualtrics Preview Program and starting to dig into XM Discover are what comes to mind first.

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

I am grateful for @EricT and all he has done to help me learn more about Qualtrics. He helped motivate me to utilize the XM Community to help myself and others when I was just getting started here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

I’m broadly thankful to all of the insights that the Qualtrics community helps me bring to my organization and bring people along on the CX journey. Customer experience is a new thing in government, and many of my colleagues have a dose of skepticism about whether it will be a lasting practice, and how they can use it to improve the effectiveness of their work. Thanks especially to @Isabelle_Zdatny and @JamesScutt for always being eager to discuss the challenges and opportunities in reorienting a group around giving customers the best experience possible-and have a wonderful holiday season!

Badge +48

I am grateful that I got to bring a team member to X4 this year, it was not only a great team building experience but it help rejuvenate our XM program with a new perspective. 

Inspirational, shared experiences can really drive change 👏🏻! I’m so happy to learn X4 helped your team be successful. 

Badge +48

I’m so thankful of all the Qualtrics XM community admins and members for quick resolution and support. I’m so glad to be a part of XM community. Thank you guys!! 😇 

We are always excited to help! Thank you so much for your countless contributions to our community 😄

Badge +48

I am grateful to have a job that I love. To be able to work with such talented people, in a team where I feel I can grow and we can all grow together. Qualtrics has provided me with that, and it has been a very rewarding and wonderful experience. I can't wait for everything that is to come.

Liking your job is absolutely crucial to fostering a fulfilling life. It’s great to hear you are surrounded by talented professionals who are eager to learn and grow. Can’t wait to see what you accomplish 🤗

Badge +48

@jflowers1 Thank you so much for the feedback! We will try to share more moving forward. 

Badge +48

Hello XM Community members

This years XM Live Seoul is one of my memorable event. 

Every time I am nervous and excited when standing with a mic and PPT in front of many audiences and after that I can feel myself growing.

Thank you Qualtrics for having me as a speaker to this event.

I’ve met many EX Professsionals and still keep in touch with some of them. 

I am already expecting next event to have chance to meet other people. 😍

I love learning about how Qualtrics is enabling your professional growth. Congratulations for earning a spot as a speaker at XM Live Seoul! 🎉 I’m sure you were incredible, and wish I could’ve been there 🙌🏻. What did you speak about?

Badge +48

Obviously @TomG’s contribution to this community is exceptional, but so is many others’. This community as a whole is a mine of gold for ideas and custom solutions development.

As for positive Qualtrics experiences, I’m grateful for many opportunities this year: first BX implementations, Qualtrics Preview Program and starting to dig into XM Discover are what comes to mind first.

Huge thanks to @TomG - forever and always! We’re so glad to hear you’re venturing into BX and that you’re part of Qualtrics’ Preview Program 👏

Badge +48

I want to give a special thanks and shoutout to our All Time Leaders:

@TomG@ArunDubey@Deepak@Tom_1842@Shashi@Nam Nguyen@krbhavya@rondev@MatthewM @PeeyushBansal, & @ScottG 

I also want to give a huge thanks to this week’s leaders:

@Radam @Bee & @Deepak 

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

Thank you!!!