🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2023 | XM Community

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2023

• 1 November 2023
  • 79 replies
🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2023
Badge +48

BADGE OF THE MONTH

Thankfulness | November 2023

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between November 1 and November 30, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Task: Comment and @mention an XM Community member or members you are thankful for. Alternatively, share a Qualtrics experience you had in 2023 that you are thankful for.

Each November, the XM Community highlights thankfulness. We want to hear about the Qualtrics community members and the experiences you are grateful for. Tell us who solved that problem for you. Have any Qualtrics products made your job easier? Take a moment to recognize and thank those that have helped you this year!

This topic has been closed for comments

79 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

My Qualtrics experiences continue to be interesting 🤔 insightful 🤓 and fun 😃

This years XM Live event in Amsterdam is definitly one of my personal highlights 🎉 this year! Thank you Qualtrics for inviting me to this event, meeting like minded professionals, learning new insights and a great lunch 😋 

Badge +48

🦃 I’m incredibly thankful for our XM Community Team, @Michael_Cooksey & @JoseS! The team makes my job fun everyday! Additionally, I am so thankful for all of our XM Community members. I’m grateful for all of the opportunities I have to interact with and learn from our customers. 🦃

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

@TomG 

Thankful for all custom solutions provided. Helps me learn more about Qualtrics.

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Too many people to list!  I have had such great support and help from this Community.  

Most recently I have been able to create some surveys based on a K-12 customer spotlight webinar with Meridian and Killeen ISD.  Hearing how others are using Qualtrics opens up so many use cases for our PreK-12 School District also.

In general, I am so thankful I was able to attend 2023 X4 and am excited to see what 2024 brings!  Basecamp was awesome in addition to the obvious amazingness of the rest of the conference.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I’m thankful that I was able to attend the X4 conference in SLC this year. I had a lot of valuable takeways from it, and on top of that, I got to see Martha Stewart and Shaun White with my own eyes (unfortunately, not Ryan Reynolds though)! 

Along with the conference, I’d say that I’m specifically thankful for the dashboarding capabilities available within the Qualtrics product. They are easy to build and quickly summarize insights from, and I appreciate the ability to drill down into text IQ topics in widgets there as well. 

Also, I’d say finding out we can get a JBL speaker, etc. from being a part of the community made my experience with Qualtrics even better! So thank you to the community team that handles this program!

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

I am thankful for my employment at Iron Mountain. Iron Mountain is a stellar company with a bright future. I am also very grateful that I was able to meet my boss and team last week in person in Chicago for the first time in these strange post-COVID times. Playing a round of disc golf with the team was a highlight for me! @AlexV_IronMountain was there too! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Greetings!

I am thankful for completing my first Qualtrics training on campus.  I built the training from the ground up over the summer with a focus on first time users in mind.  It went so well!  My student worker Sophia did wonders to calm my nerves before the presentation and was a huge help.  I had numerous attendees come up afterwards and ask when the next training was😀

I am also thankful for Cub Scout Troop 76 for allowing me to use one of their parent surveys as a test for all of features I learned about in Qualtrics this year.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

I am thankful for all the opportunities I’ve had within Qualtrics over the past year! I came back to work in May after maternity leave and it was so wonderful to have monthly product release notes to catch me up on what I’d missed, and then I have had the opportunity to meet regularly with our Customer Success Manager to discuss how Qualtrics can better meet the needs of our organisation.

It’s been awesome to have regular ongoing conversations so that I feel like I can contribute to how Qualtrics can improve and provide tailored solutions in different contexts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

This years XM Live event in Amsterdam is definitly one of my personal highlights 🎉 this year! Thank you Qualtrics for inviting me to this event, meeting like minded professionals, learning new insights and a great lunch 😋 

I love reading this, Steve! So glad it was a worthwhile event 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

I am thankful for all the opportunities I’ve had within Qualtrics over the past year! I came back to work in May after maternity leave and it was so wonderful to have monthly product release notes to catch me up on what I’d missed, and then I have had the opportunity to meet regularly with our Customer Success Manager to discuss how Qualtrics can better meet the needs of our organisation.

It’s been awesome to have regular ongoing conversations so that I feel like I can contribute to how Qualtrics can improve and provide tailored solutions in different contexts.

We are so thankful you are a part of the XM Community! 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Greetings!

I am thankful for completing my first Qualtrics training on campus.  I built the training from the ground up over the summer with a focus on first time users in mind.  It went so well!  My student worker Sophia did wonders to calm my nerves before the presentation and was a huge help.  I had numerous attendees come up afterwards and ask when the next training was😀

I am also thankful for Cub Scout Troop 76 for allowing me to use one of their parent surveys as a test for all of features I learned about in Qualtrics this year.  

I’m so happy to read the training was a success! Congratulations! 👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

I am thankful for my employment at Iron Mountain. Iron Mountain is a stellar company with a bright future. I am also very grateful that I was able to meet my boss and team last week in person in Chicago for the first time in these strange post-COVID times. Playing a round of disc golf with the team was a highlight for me! @AlexV_IronMountain was there too! 

A lot to be thankful for, indeed! So glad you were able to enjoy a lovely team building activity! 🥏

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

I’m thankful that I was able to attend the X4 conference in SLC this year. I had a lot of valuable takeways from it, and on top of that, I got to see Martha Stewart and Shaun White with my own eyes (unfortunately, not Ryan Reynolds though)! 

Along with the conference, I’d say that I’m specifically thankful for the dashboarding capabilities available within the Qualtrics product. They are easy to build and quickly summarize insights from, and I appreciate the ability to drill down into text IQ topics in widgets there as well. 

Also, I’d say finding out we can get a JBL speaker, etc. from being a part of the community made my experience with Qualtrics even better! So thank you to the community team that handles this program!

You are too kind! We are so pleased you’re a part of the XM Community. I hope you get to collect all the Community merch 📦📥

And of course, we hope to see you at X4 in May! It’ll be here before you know it! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Too many people to list!  I have had such great support and help from this Community.  

Most recently I have been able to create some surveys based on a K-12 customer spotlight webinar with Meridian and Killeen ISD.  Hearing how others are using Qualtrics opens up so many use cases for our PreK-12 School District also.

In general, I am so thankful I was able to attend 2023 X4 and am excited to see what 2024 brings!  Basecamp was awesome in addition to the obvious amazingness of the rest of the conference.

I am so happy to read you’re getting a lot out of the Community! Our goal is always to be helpful and provide value for customers 💜

Hope to see you at X4 in May! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

@TomG

Thankful for all custom solutions provided. Helps me learn more about Qualtrics.

We are ALL grateful and thankful for @TomG and the amazing help he provides our community of customers around the world. He is the embodiment of what *community* is all about 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

🦃 I’m incredibly thankful for our XM Community Team, @Michael_Cooksey & @JoseS! The team makes my job fun everyday! Additionally, I am so thankful for all of our XM Community members. I’m grateful for all of the opportunities I have to interact with and learn from our customers. 🦃

We are thankful for you, Amara! You do so much for our amazing community members! 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

All of us here on the XM Community (and those who just pop in to visit) have so, so much to be thankful for, especially in light of world events in so many regions and countries globally. I am thankful and grateful for ALL of our members who contribute so much to making the XM Community such a special place.

Mary Oliver is one of my favorite poets, and I’m especially thankful her works appear in my life just when I need them. Her poem “Wild Geese” has been on my mind a lot lately. Hope everyone here enjoys it, too. 💜

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

I am immensely grateful for @Appzk . She consistently offered her assistance and patiently guided me, enhancing my understanding of Qualtrics. I extend my heartfelt thanks for all the valuable guidance and suggestions that have contributed to the improvement of my Qualtrics knowledge.

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

I am thankful to all the community members who have not only provided the solutions but also to the members who post the questions and help us in thinking for different use cases for Qualtrics. Also thanks to Community administrators for taking up such community events and making community more interesting!

Special thanks to @TomG @Nam Nguyen @Deepak and many more for their constant contribution to community :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

Thank you @qualtr

I love reading this, Steve! So glad it was a worthwhile event 💜

Today happens to mark my 2nd anniverary with Qualtrics and this great community which is another opportunity to be thankful to 💚Qualtrics💜 

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

I am thankful for the many people in the Qualtrics community that have helped us build our platform. I will just tag the latest person that was very helpful, @Shashi , in assisting me with some JS issues I was having. I really appreciate everyone who has helped me here and the Qualtrics team themselves. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

Qualtrics! I would like to thank each and every member of this community for answering to my questions, raising a question which made me think in a different aspect.

Huge thanks to each one of you!

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello XM Community members!

I had two experiences that i want to thanks this year. The first one is when i got the XM Scientist certification!! It is awesome to have this great XM knowledge to put it on practice with the clients i adivise… And the second one when i became an XM community member! i am really enjoying be part of this community and interact with the members here! Ask and discuss about interesting XM things.

Thanks @Michael_Cooksey for the welcome and all the xm community members!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello and good morning from a cloudy Sweden!

There are several people within this wonderful Community that I appreciate. But more than that I think I especially appreciate the overall kindness and helpful sentiment that I feel in this Community. So I guess I can blame for example @Michael_Cooksey  and @AmaraW for ensuring the tone and overall lovely and collaborative mindset is and has been implemented here. 

Here I feel I can post even the most clueless question and although the answer was right in front of me I was handed a respectful and knowledgeable response. And I think that this is the way I continuously see happen here. So I am very thankful for that tone of voice and your kindness and professionalism. 

All the best

-Mattias

Badge +30

I am grateful for the support of my friends and family during my time of need, and will forever appreciate it.