The XM Platform is constantly updating and improving. Product Release Notes serve as a way to record recent updates to the product with links to the support site. As an added bonus, we'll include support pages that might've had big edits clarifying how existing features work.
What kinds of updates are included here?
- New products
- Changes to existing products (both big and small)
- New support pages and other step-by-step guides Since this category is more focused on product updates than the support site itself, we will exclude tinier site updates, like rewording a sentence, changing a typo, or a minor screenshot change. However, if a small support site change majorly affects workflow or understanding of functionality, we try to include it.
How often will posts be added to this category?
Weekly on Wednesday.
How do I subscribe to these updates?
You must be a registered member of the Qualtrics Community before you can subscribe. Luckily, anyone with a Qualtrics account can sign up!
- Once you're logged in, navigate to the Product Release notes category.
- Click Subscribe in the upper-right.
Subscribing to this group will sign you up for email notifications when there are new posts. You can manage your email preferences within your profile:
- Click on your profile icon and select Settings.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Customize your email preferences.
- Click Save changes.
How do I leave feedback?
We value your feedback, and are constantly using it to improve the Weekly Release Notes. * If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. * If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Evolve tab. * You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.