🏅 Rank & Rewards Program | July 2018 - August 2022 | XM Community

🏅 Rank & Rewards Program | July 2018 - August 2022

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

44 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

Hi Emily ! Although #swag is always a great bonus I think the simple recognition folks get with badges when participating and contributing is also a fun and effective reward 👍

New here and its very interesting badge system here. Hope i will too get swag shipment. 😍

let's go this sounds like fun and I like that it will create engagement

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/40737#Comment_40737Moving forward, you'll receive a direct message from an Admin once your swag has been shipped 😁. If you're curious about the status of your swag shipment and have not yet reached out to an Admin, feel free to reach out to me directly in the community and I'll be happy to help provide some insights!

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

How we can come to know if it's shipped. Will we receive any email?

Badge +48

We're are so sorry to hear about your swag shipment delivery! Unfortunately, as you probably guessed, swag fulfillment and shipping is extremely delayed due to covid-19. As we've mentioned, once an item is shipped from the United States, we lose our ability to track the packages we send. Again, we are so sorry to hear about your swag, and want to assure you that we are looking into alternate shipping methods, considering the ongoing pandemic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Subu Mine was shipped in Feb, but haven't received anything. It appears they don't keep a track once it leaves US, so all we can do is hope.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I think not getting my swag(heard some delivery issue) after becoming Guru has discouraged me a bit 😛 But good initiative indeed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Just hit Superuser--thanks for building such a valuable community here (and looking forward to that fleece)!

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Great idea to get the community up and runnig...

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Thanks, I have received my Swag for Superuser. The Swag is superb and the handwritten notes I just loved it. Looking forward to the next one!
Qualtrics_Community_Swag.jpg

Userlevel 1

What a fun idea! I am looking forward to Wizard status😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Thanks, completed both certifications with vouchers received from Wizard Level.. Not sure what would be the next level 🙂 Looking forward to have more levels 😀

Thanks LaurenK for connecting me with certification team to receive promocode.

Userlevel 1
Badge +10
I love this! Qualtrics swag is THE best
Userlevel 1
I'm new to the community and love reward programs!
This is awesome!!!
Userlevel 4
Badge +21
Leveled Up to Guru. Awaiting me swag from Qualtrics.

!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
This is very cool. I'm excited to try to get to Guru, eventually.
Userlevel 5
Badge +20
This is Awesome News!!!

Thanks for this lovely gesture.