What Would You Like to See Offered in Our Rank and Rewards Program? | XM Community

What Would You Like to See Offered in Our Rank and Rewards Program?

What Would You Like to See Offered in Our Rank and Rewards Program?
Userlevel 7
Badge +32

It’s time for a Rank and Rewards refresh 🎁

Our XM Community’s Rank and Rewards program has experienced tremendous growth since its inception! We have successfully sent XM Community merch kits around the globe to our dear Community members. 

We are putting the Rank and Rewards program under the microscope once again, and would like to hear from you, our members, on what you would like to see included as merchandise or rewards in our program. 

You can see our current offerings here in this post.

For those of you who have received merch (or “swag”) from brands or businesses previously, what did you find most useful or valuable? What merch did you actually use or keep?

Note: Due to the international nature of our program, it is logistically not possible to include gift cards, plants, or food items.

Please share your ideas, thoughts, and experiences in the comments! 

26 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

For me the level three package was a huge incentive, primarily for the Qualtrics branded Yeti and the travel bag (which I was hoping to take to X4).  I am planning to wear the t-shirt from level one to the on campus trainings I run.  

The merch for the higher levels past four didn’t seem as appealing.  I can’t speak to how long it takes to reach those levels but it seems like it takes awhile and gets harder as you rank up.  If anyone can weigh in that would be great as I am relatively new to this.😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

I think you should have some rewards at level 6 to 8 delivered also like for other levels.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

For me the level three package was a huge incentive, primarily for the Qualtrics branded Yeti and the travel bag (which I was hoping to take to X4).  I am planning to wear the t-shirt from level one to the on campus trainings I run.  

The merch for the higher levels past four didn’t seem as appealing.  I can’t speak to how long it takes to reach those levels but it seems like it takes awhile and gets harder as you rank up.  If anyone can weigh in that would be great as I am relatively new to this.😀

Thank you, @pamelalbeck! I very much appreciate the feedback! I am hopeful that the refreshed merch stock -- once determined -- will be more appealing. 

The higher level items require a fair amount of budget spend, and you are correct, they are a little harder to reach. You can also tell me via DM if you prefer, but I am curious to get your feedback on the enablement rewards -- the certifications, the trainings, etc that are part of R&R at the advanced levels. Would you prefer more merch instead at these levels?

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

I think you should have some rewards at level 6 to 8 delivered also like for other levels.

Hello, Peeyush -- thanks for this! Can you tell me more about the types of items you’d like to see offered at these levels?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Michael_Cooksey

Maybe a mix of both.  I’m not familiar with what some of those enablement rewards are or how I could use them (like the AMA and everything in 7 & 8).

Also just my opinion, but I also like showing off the tangible items.  I remember my supervisor being super excited when I texted her the picture of the level 1 rewards (she doesn’t use the platform but knows I put a lot of time into it).     

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

I thoroughly enjoyed the Level 4 rewards, especially the sweatshirt. However, for Levels 6 to 8, I suggest adding more tangible rewards, similar to those for Levels 2 to 5. Receiving physical items creates a lasting sense of achievement. Additionally, free passes to X4 or other events would be a valuable addition, offering opportunities for learning and networking. These changes would enhance the rewards program, encouraging greater participation and engagement.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Agree on the Qualtrics branded Yeti - Ended up loving this so much I went out and got another Yeti cup.
The hoodie is also a favorite, and actually creates a few questions from colleagues, who are not fortunate enough to work with Qualtrics ;)

I find Items that can be used for everyday activities most useful. It could be things like a laptop bag or even a backpack.

I agree with @Sachin Nandikol that an X4 pass would be sweet! Maybe just a discount at lower levels, and then up to a free pass at a higher level.

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Somehow, I have never received the Community Tshirt and Cap ever. Would love to get that :)

Few suggestions from my side which can be added in Q Swags: -

1. Headphones
  2. Qualtrics Laptop Bag or backpack
  3. I also know that Q believes in XM, so a camera can be a great gift to captures great experience moments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Thoroughly enjoyed all the XM rewards!

Some tangible rewards on levels 6-8 would have been nice. A few options could have been:

• Customized apparels
  • Noise cancelling headphones
  • Upgrade the bag with a bigger one and more pockets
  • Chance to meet the XM legends in person
Userlevel 6
Badge +25

I do find the range of merch at each level a bit eclectic, but not to complain about them either.  Loved some and could leave others.  

Hoodie was a win (seems universal favourite), got a few things that didn’t work - like tracking tile. The Blanket seemed the oddest of choices personally. 

If I was to make a suggestion, which would help save cost of Qualtrics side as well, would be either offer a choice upfront or allow to opt out of goods which won’t be used.

X4 tickets would be great.  I am based in Australia, but if I got free tickets to the US X4, it would be one way to step towards justifying cost of travel over for it etc.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +29

My suggestion would be to add more levels to the current program. Don’t stop to Level 8. Add more to give the members that kick to achieve more and more. Merchandise like:

1. Glares / sunglasses 
  2. Headphone with noise cancellation
  3. air pods
  4. shoes
  5. jackets
  6. bag packs
  7. athleisure
  8. Apple watch
  9. Alexa/Google device
Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I second the X4 pass or an X4 discount!  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Thank you all for the suggestions thus far! I am very appreciative of the feedback, and we will take it into consideration when revamping our program. 

In the meantime, please keep the suggestions coming! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

I agree with others that the Yeti was amazing!!  Very usable item and so much appreciated, while also being able to represent Qualtrics.  While a more unique item, my family actually grabs for the blanket all the time!

I also liked the other suggestion of some choice items, have a couple of choices at each step and then to have a choice to ensure a used and not wasted item seems great all around!

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

I wanted to add for X4, as  main X4 event is in US, so it is difficult to travel in case you dont have visa/documents and also incur high travel costs etc. So i don't think X4 pass can be an added advantage for non US members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

My suggestion would be to add more levels to the current program. Don’t stop to Level 8. Add more to give the members that kick to achieve more and more. Merchandise like:

1. Glares / sunglasses 
  2. Headphone with noise cancellation
  3. air pods
  4. shoes
  5. jackets
  6. bag packs
  7. athleisure
  8. Apple watch
  9. Alexa/Google device
  10. Iphone

agree with Arpana

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Maybe access to some Qualtrics courses?

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Maybe access to some Qualtrics courses?

@IRENDONJLL0 We do currently offer training options at the higher levels! You can see them at Levels 6, 7 and 8 here on this page. Curious to hear your thoughts!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

I agree with others that the Yeti was amazing!!  Very usable item and so much appreciated, while also being able to represent Qualtrics.  While a more unique item, my family actually grabs for the blanket all the time!

I also liked the other suggestion of some choice items, have a couple of choices at each step and then to have a choice to ensure a used and not wasted item seems great all around!

@MeganZich Thank you! We are actively speaking with our merch vendor about letting members pick and choose which items they want in order to be cognizant of potential waste. 

And happy to hear the blanket is getting good use!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

I do find the range of merch at each level a bit eclectic, but not to complain about them either.  Loved some and could leave others.  

Hoodie was a win (seems universal favourite), got a few things that didn’t work - like tracking tile. The Blanket seemed the oddest of choices personally. 

If I was to make a suggestion, which would help save cost of Qualtrics side as well, would be either offer a choice upfront or allow to opt out of goods which won’t be used.

X4 tickets would be great.  I am based in Australia, but if I got free tickets to the US X4, it would be one way to step towards justifying cost of travel over for it etc.  

Thank you, @ScottG! We are talking to our vendor about ways to let members select which items they’d prefer, and which they don’t want or need. 

Glad to hear the hoodie is a good option! I personally think we should keep it 😀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Thank you, everyone, for your comments and feedback so far! Please do keep the comments coming!

Regarding X4 tickets and discounts, this is not something we are able to offer as an XM Community reward on a regular basis, as much as I would love to be able to offer this.

While we *may* be offer to able free passes periodically (eg., as we did in 2023), it is not guaranteed we will be able to do this each year.

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Thank you, everyone, for your comments and feedback so far! Please do keep the comments coming!

Regarding X4 tickets and discounts, this is not something we are able to offer as an XM Community reward on a regular basis, as much as I would love to be able to offer this.

While we *may* be offer to able free passes periodically (eg., as we did in 2023), it is not guaranteed we will be able to do this each year.

In that case i would agree with Arpana

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I wanted to add for X4, as  main X4 event is in US, so it is difficult to travel in case you dont have visa/documents and also incur high travel costs etc. So i don't think X4 pass can be an added advantage for non US members.

I’m a non us citizen, but it would still make sense for me, as this would help to drop travel costs a lot. I understand that this might not be value adding for some if they cant get in to the US, but for the rest this can work well I think.

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@MeganZich Thank you! We are actively speaking with our merch vendor about letting members pick and choose which items they want in order to be cognizant of potential waste. 

And happy to hear the blanket is getting good use!

Glad to know that there are some changes implemented already.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know about the refresh of swag

Whilst I have managed to get to level 3, it is now a lot harder to go further.  I feel this is because the community volume and interest is just not there.  Most of the recent posts and questions I have posted just don’t seem to get any traction and likwise it means you yourself can’t return the favour to accrue likes and points etc.  I think if you can encourage more people to join the community and participate, the better and the more likely we’ll help each other and we’ll all earn more points (and prizes!) then.

In addition:

1. It would be great to have an an award where an idea you have posted in the idea section will be prioritised and come to fruition - currently the product ideas concept and platform does not help us find past ideas and vote for them nor can we post pictures explaining the idea visually.
  2. customised help.  eg free time from a Qualtrics guru whether it be helping to writing a piece of custom code or deliver a fancy survey.  In short some extra help to teach those less aware of the opportunities as to what you can do on the platform.
  3. More kitchenware - the one ice cream sundae glass I was lucky to get is often fought over by my three boys!

Leave a Reply