👋 Community Introductions | XM Community

👋 Community Introductions

👋 Community Introductions
Badge +48

Welcome to the XM Community!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and 👋 introduce 👋 yourself here! Share as much as you'd like, so we can all get to know you better! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your career, what industry you work in, where you're located, what you use Qualtrics for, and if you have earned any Qualtrics certifications!

512 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Great to be a part of this community. I am from Netherlands and working for semiconductor based company. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi, Everyone,

I am Saleh Ali Hassan Mohamed from Egypt. I am an accountant, I work for TRENCO as Executive Manager Computer Sector. 

Welcome to the XM Community! We are happy to have you here, please feel free to reach out if you ever need any help navigating the community. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello,

My name is Mark Hilliard. I work at the University of Mn Medical School where I manage Academic Technology and work supporting our Instructional Design team. I’ve been working with Qualtrics for 9+ years. I use Qualtrics for surveys, but I also do some very different, creative uses of Qualtrics.  At the medical School we use Qualtrics XM as a teaching and training tool. Under my work we’ve created about 600+ active learning modules using the web based delivery of the platform and the incredible set of 100+ question types to creative interactive learning modules for individual and small group learning. We also use Qualtrics flexible Embedding features to share interactive radiology, microphotography and videos to help teach our Med students. I presented this creative use of Qualtrics at the 2017 Qualtrics Summit and got to hear Sir Elton John in concert, live at our conference!! Great memories!!

Hello Mark! Welcome to the XM Community, we are super excited to have someone with as much experience as yourself join our community. I’m definitely jealous that you got to hear Elton John live! 😆

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great to be a part of this community. I am from Netherlands and working for semiconductor based company. 

We’re glad to have you here, welcome to the XM Community AND the XM Community Hall of Fame. 😉

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello everyone,

👩🏻👋 I’m Sabrina, from Strasbourg, France. I’m currently living in the south of France. I speak English on a daily basis for my job, and have some remains of my courses in Spanish and German.

🤓 I work at Effective People, one of Qualtrics’ Implementation Partners. I’m an Implementation Consultant on Qualtrics EX but also on SuccessFactors Performance & Goal Management + Learning Management I’ve started my journey on SF about 8 years ago and on Qualtrics about 3 years ago.

🙋🏻 I implement 360, Lifecycle and EE projects, but I’m also interested in understanding how elements are connected, so I like to dig around and make some tests, like connecting Qualtrics and SF.

✍🏻 Currently on the CX journey for which I’m hoping to get certified before year-end.

Looking forward to learning more and connecting with you all! 👌

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello everyone,

👩🏻👋 I’m Sabrina, from Strasbourg, France. I’m currently living in the south of France. I speak English on a daily basis for my job, and have some remains of my courses in Spanish and German.

🤓 I work at Effective People, one of Qualtrics’ Implementation Partners. I’m an Implementation Consultant on Qualtrics EX but also on SuccessFactors Performance & Goal Management + Learning Management I’ve started my journey on SF about 8 years ago and on Qualtrics about 3 years ago.

🙋🏻 I implement 360, Lifecycle and EE projects, but I’m also interested in understanding how elements are connected, so I like to dig around and make some tests, like connecting Qualtrics and SF.

✍🏻 Currently on the CX journey for which I’m hoping to get certified before year-end.

Looking forward to learning more and connecting with you all! 👌

Hello @SabrinaHG, welcome to the XM Community! We are so happy to have someone with as much Qualtrics experience as you have join us. I wish you the best of luck getting certified this year. 😄

Badge +2

Hello, I’m new. I am a data scientist at Apple. Learning how to process Qualtrics survey responses into our data analytics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello, I’m new. I am a data scientist at Apple. Learning how to process Qualtrics survey responses into our data analytics.

Hello @wenbinzhao, glad to have you join our wonderful community! I hope you learn as much as possible while getting started with Qualtrics. 🙂

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey!

I am a partner consultant for Qualtrics helping to implement programs mostly in the Employee Experience space.

Figured it was time to make an official account!

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hey!

I am a partner consultant for Qualtrics helping to implement programs mostly in the Employee Experience space.

Eric is one of my colleagues here at Red Pepper! His expertise in EX has helped numerous clients and jumpstart the progress we have made with EX certification within the team! I’m excited for you to contribute and continue to help others get the most out of Qualtrics!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hey!

Hi @EricT -- welcome to the XM Community! Make sure to whitelist our notification email domain:

mcooksey@community-mail.qualtrics.com

It looks like your network security is preventing the messages from being received. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help here on the Community! 💜

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi all,

I’m Jesper, based in Copenhagen, Denmark. I work for Effective People, a Qualtrics partner, as an EX consultant and team lead for a growing team of Qualtrics and SuccessFactors consultants. I have 3-4 years experience with Qualtrics in the EX space, including 360 and loads of SF integration experience.

I enjoy the flexibility of Qualtrics, and love how you can utilize HTML, CSS and JavaScript to customize the surveys.

I have to say that I love the new incentive system in the community - Such a nice addition :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi all,

I’m Jesper, based in Copenhagen, Denmark. I work for Effective People, a Qualtrics partner, as an EX consultant and team lead for a growing team of Qualtrics and SuccessFactors consultants. I have 3-4 years experience with Qualtrics in the EX space, including 360 and loads of SF integration experience.

I enjoy the flexibility of Qualtrics, and love how you can utilize HTML, CSS and JavaScript to customize the surveys.

I have to say that I love the new incentive system in the community - Such a nice addition :)

Hello @JesperAndersen, welcome to the XM Community! We are happy to have someone with as much experience with Qualtrics as you here. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the new incentive system. 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi all,

Welcome, @JesperAndersen 🇩🇰 Glad to have you in the XM Community! I’m a former Copenhagener but my Danish is rusty 🤓 Let us know if we can be of assistance here on the Community! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi all!

I am Shivam currently working as SAS Data analyst for Large Citibank Digital campaign management project with Wipro. I am always interested to learn new technologies and tools which help me to improve my existing knowledge.

Currently we are using Qualtrics XM for everything from survey programming to fielding to data manipulation, for a variety of project types like customer satisfaction. 

Here I am to learn with the existing experiences from the XM community and help others with the problem case I am aware of. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi all!

I am Shivam currently working as SAS Data analyst for Large Citibank Digital campaign management project with Wipro. I am always interested to learn new technologies and tools which help me to improve my existing knowledge.

Currently we are using Qualtrics XM for everything from survey programming to fielding to data manipulation, for a variety of project types like customer satisfaction. 

Here I am to learn with the existing experiences from the XM community and help others with the problem case I am aware of. 

Welcome, @Shivamvig_sv 🎉 We’re thrilled you’re a part of the XM Community! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello Everyone,

I am Paul and I am a solutions consultant for Qualtrics Partner commonFont, LLC. 

I’m deeply engrained in helping our clients set-up net new Qualtrics/Discover platform, migrating from a different platform to Qualtrics/Discover, and enabling users in Qualtrics/Discover. 

I am certified in CX Engage and XM Discover, and maybe some others but I cannot find any of them so your guess is as good as mine. 

I am excited to begin engaging with the community here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hello Everyone,

I am Paul and I am a solutions consultant for Qualtrics Partner commonFont, LLC. 

I’m deeply engrained in helping our clients set-up net new Qualtrics/Discover platform, migrating from a different platform to Qualtrics/Discover, and enabling users in Qualtrics/Discover. 

I am certified in CX Engage and XM Discover, and maybe some others but I cannot find any of them so your guess is as good as mine. 

I am excited to begin engaging with the community here. 

Welcome, Paul! Happy to have you here on the XM Community! 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello,

I am Pamela Beck, the Assessment and Accreditation Coordinator at Slippery Rock University located in Slippery Rock, PA.  I’ve been using Qualtrics on and off for three years and am taking more of a lead on surveys for our school.  No certifications yet, but I am looking to do that over the summer!  I build surveys for different departments on campus that go out to students, alumni, and staff, so a little bit of everything.  I’ve used a different survey platform before but I really like Qualtrics for its versatility and library of resources.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hello,

I am Pamela Beck, the Assessment and Accreditation Coordinator at Slippery Rock University located in Slippery Rock, PA.  I’ve been using Qualtrics on and off for three years and am taking more of a lead on surveys for our school.  No certifications yet, but I am looking to do that over the summer!  I build surveys for different departments on campus that go out to students, alumni, and staff, so a little bit of everything.  I’ve used a different survey platform before but I really like Qualtrics for its versatility and library of resources.   

Welcome, @pamelalbeck 🎉 We hope you find the XM Community useful! Let us know how we can assist you on your Qualtrics journey 🤓

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi All, 

I am discovering the new XM Community and I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. 

I’m Pablo, VP CX & Innovation at Izo. We have been a Qualtrics partner since 2004. We help our clients to implement and develop their experience management programs. I am Practice Lead for IZO in LATAM and EMEA. 

Personally I especially enjoy working with XM Discover as well as Qualtrics' new capabilities to enable customer relationship management to evolve. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi everyone!! 👋

I'm Miriam, from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and work at Sovanta AG which is a Qualtrics partner.

I have just passed my CX Certification Exam and I am currently working only first project as a Technology Consultant.

I’m really excited to be part of the community and look forward to learn a lot from you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello Everyone,

I'm KISHORE, from INDIA, and work at Wipro ltd. 

I am currently working in Banking project as a Devops Engineer. 

I’m really excited to be part of the community and look forward to learn a lot from you

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello @Pablo Fiestas, @Lanabere, and @KISHORE1997, welcome to the XM Community! We are super excited to have all of you join us and hope you find the XM Community helpful. Let us know if we can be of assistance here! 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there,

My name’s Todd and I work at SEEK Australia, getting up to speed with the platform!

Leave a Reply