🐾 Community Pets | Badge of the Month | August 2022 | XM Community

🐾 Community Pets | Badge of the Month | August 2022

🐾  Community Pets | Badge of the Month | August 2022
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between August 1 and August 31, will receive this badge worth 40 points.

Badge of the Month | August 2022

Task: Comment a picture of your pet! Alternatively, share a photo of a pet you would love to have.
Got any furry friends? Maybe some with scales? Tell us about them! We're sure the XM Community is home to an assortment of pets, all over the world, and we want to get to know them! Whatever your pet is, we know they mean a lot to you! All pets are welcome here, in the XM Community!

64 replies

Badge +48

🐾 Meet Onyx 🐾
This is my dog Onyx. He's a teacup Pomsky (Pomeranian and Husky mix) and turned 1 in May! He is very energetic and knows that he is cute.
IMG_1618.jpg_DSC5509.JPGIMG_1924.jpg

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

I dont have pets because im allergic to almost everything!!!
But a friend of the office has a dog, Toto and Toto always comes to say Hi in our calls! <3
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-12 at 11.25.38 AM.jpegSimonToroF

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-22 at 6.04.20 PM.jpegThis Is Irina, my best friend.

Badge +6

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-25 at 5.40.39 PM.jpegHere he is! My good friend Toto.

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

I would love to have a dog in the future! There's multiple breeds I'm considering: Husky, American Eskimo, Chow Chow and Australian Shepherd. For now, here's a cute picture I have saved in my camera roll.
White_Husky_Puppy

Badge +5

image.pngThis is Thermalscope the goldfish. (This is what happens when your son names a fish after a video game 😃 ) This is his old tank that he grew to over 25cm in, and he has since been moved to a larger tank with a couple of little new friends. He has developed the annoying skill of gulping water at the top corner of the tank when he is hungry, creating a 'popping' splash noise that can be heard from the other end of the house!

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

This was Rémy, our Bichoodle (Bichon Frisé x Miniature Poodle), who we sadly lost earlier this year, with his favourite toy soft and squeaky toy, "Ted". Rémy was an amazing little guy - cunning as a fox, as cheeky as could be and a total sweetheart who just adored being with his family.
Remy.jpg
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48198#Comment_48198So cute!!! 🤩
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48224#Comment_48224Wow! That's one massive gold fish!! 😲

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

HammyElephant.JPGThis is Hammy and his special elephant buddy 🐘❤️ Hammy's elephant accompanied him in his crate when we moved to Singapore, and has traveled the world with him. Hammy's 14 now and his traveling years are behind him 🙂

Badge +7

image.pngThis is Jackie, one of 3 previously wounded feral cats currently living with me. She is happy, cuddly (on her terms) and inquisitive! When I cat-napped her, she had already had a tragic litter of kittens and needed help with a bad eye. She was quite feral, so I thought she might choose to return to the wild after being spayed and having her eye removed... but she hid deeply in my basement for a couple of months - even when I gave her the option of returning to the outdoors, she chose to stay in. It took about a year for her to convert to trust me enough not to bite when she let me pet her. Now she is a big cuddle-monster.

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Say hi to Nuka 🐶 which means younger sibling in Inuktitut. She's half Labrador and half Malinois and 100% sweet 🧡 After growing up with dogs I've not had one for 20 years till now and what a rediscovery it's been 😀
#mansbestfriend
Nuka.jpg

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

This is my cat Elmo.
We adopted him as kitten from a shelter almost 5 years ago now. Still an adventuring little devil!
image.png

Userlevel 6
Badge +38

This is our beloved departed Yorkie, we miss her a lot!

image.jpg

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

simba.jpgSimba the kitten

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

apricot coloured goldendoodleHere is my dog-nephew, Neptune! He's about 14 weeks old now (~12 in the picture) and is absolutely a rambunctious little pup!
He goes crazy for some frozen apple sauce treats and a cheeky sock nibble ☺️

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

It's Nutmeg. The most lovable (in my opinion) French Bulldog. He's such a sweet boy. You can follow his adventures on Instagram @nutmegdafrenchie.

image.png

Badge +2

Hi....this is Brodie. Brodie is a Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie). When not herding our chickens, he is busy catching frisbee and snowballs......
BrodieSnow2.jpg20190824_124527a.jpgIMG_2676-a.JPG

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

These are my boys! Romeo is the white & grey cat, and Ranger is the black cat. They're about 2 months apart in age and not technically brothers, but they were at the same rescue when we adopted them as kittens. Their hobbies include chewing cardboard, wreaking havoc, and cuddling with each other.
IMG_20201117_090940.jpgIMG_20201207_160954.jpg
-----------
Amara - Onyx is so cute!! 😭😍
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48198#Comment_48198

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

This is Xena, the Kelpie x Australian Cattle Dog, visiting our office. Do not let the attentive expression fool you, she is a lazybones that will do anything for a belly rub. She was rehomed after being let go from her farming job for not performing well enough!
IMG_20220413_085632640_HDR.jpgIMG_20220422_131201042.jpgMicrosoftTeams-image (2).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (3).png
Alongside her we have Rolley, the Border Collie x Kelpie. He is a hyperactive ball-fetching machine, who always wants to be the centre of attention. I have to be very strategic with my virtual meeting times otherwise he will want to say hello to everybody!
MicrosoftTeams-image (4).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (5).png295298907_441773844492245_1735947066852833688_n.jpgTogether they make an inseparable duo that brings out the best in one another, and they're even better company!

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

This is Nutz. He is our neighborhood cat we pseudo adopted. His name comes from being crazy and super playful. Interesting fact is he is a Manx cat that has a natural bobtail.
image.png

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Lacey_Knife.jpgI wasn't very long into working from home with a newly adopted puppy when I heard a loud noise from my kitchen. I ran downstairs to find Lacey was either the cause of or protecting me from the bang!
PS - no dogs were harmed in the process. Three years later she has calmed a bit.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

When friends a looking like Fee....
image.png

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

copper.pngCopper 🙂 My work from home co-worker.

Badge

MicrosoftTeams-image (12).pngThis is Our 52lbs Puppy Tucker he Turned 7months yesterday he is a Golden Doodle and he super Sweet.

Badge +48

CamM I'm so sorry to hear that sweet Rémy passed! It really sounds like he had a wonderful life with you and Ted 💙

Userlevel 4
Badge +22

I am planning to have beagle as a pet this year!!! For now, I have a pic shared by my kennel owner -
beagle.jpg

Leave a Reply