💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023 | XM Community

💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023

💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023

Show first post

132 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

What I love about Qualtrics is that everytime I think I have found a limit to its possibilities, I learn something new about what it is capable of!

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

My favorite part of the Qualtrics community is that TomG has almost always provided an answer to any of my questions before I ask them! And if not, he or other users are quick to respond with ideas.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

What I love most about the XM Community is the reciprocal nature of the forum. It's fulfilling to be able to help users work through a programming challenge and get to know the platform better, and it's incredibly helpful to be able to tap into the knowledge base of such a wide range of users.

Badge +4

I love using the data I get from Qualtrics to dive deeper into what's going on at my organization. I also love getting to use three years worth of data to back up my recommendations when non-EXers have doubts about what I propose.

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

This is such a hard question... just because it's hard to know where to begin!
This community is so full of talented user members - and such a supportive community team - and I love both the opportunity to answer questions as well as how helpful everyone is! And of course Qualtrics is such a robust and flexible tool!
Thanks to the development team and the community team - y'all make magic!

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

I have worked on multiple CX/EX, data collection platforms. After reviewing and working on Qualtrics I just love each every Qualtics product and offerings, it's so thoughtfully created and curated.
Special mentions:
💙 Qualtrics community - Platform to interact and exchange ideas with Qualtrics users across world
💜 Qualtrics workflows - Integrating multiple platforms with few clicks. My Fav - JSON Event
🧡 Qualtrics dashboards - Simple yet so powerful!
💛 Qualtrics Questions - Wide array of question types and ability to add JS to questions icing on the cake. I use this very much.
❤️ Qualtrics APIs - The ones I work with most - almost all time - all days.
Happy to be part of a Qualtrics ecosystem! 💟

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

I really love the Qualtrics Rank and Rewards Program! It makes the community building exciting and rewarding!!!

freebies.jpg

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I love that Qualtrics is changing my school district through surveys and dashboards. 🙌
And I LOVE that I get to travel to Salt Lake City for X4! (anyone else hoping to get a selfie with Ryan Reynolds?) 😜🤞

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I love that we can get product support from other users.

Badge +1

Qualtrics is the most user friendly system I have worked in. It's easy to walk other users through the basics. I also love the great help pages that are available. I can almost always find the information I need there.
I'm new to the community and am excited to see what has already been shared and help where I can. Qualtrics truly keeps the experience in mind in all aspects of it's system and community.

Badge +1

I like the Qualtrics community. I found solutions to almost all my questions. This is a great platform for people to find help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54897#Comment_54897This is fabulous, Tom! We're so happy you're a member of the Qualtrics XM Community! 💙

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54894#Comment_54894We are thrilled you have made visiting the Community part of your daily routine! 💙 Thank you for being an active member! 😀

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

There's a lot to like about Qualtrics and our XM Community, but I especially love our product. Before coming to Qualtrics to help our customers grow, I was a Qualtrics end user. After working with the product for years, I loved how intuitive the software was and how many problems it solved for anyone trying to make sense of experience data. I knew I wanted to be part of what Qualtrics was doing.
Now I get to work our customers to solve problems and make experiences better, and that gets me excited every day!

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

I really loved my early time creating a large variety of 360 Subject Reports. I loved the creative ways that I was able to build one report in a project that delivered personalized insights for all the subjects of that project. It was powerful and easy to configure in many ways, resulting in some colorful and complex Subject Reports.

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

What I love the most from Xm community is how everyone is willing to help the other members !!

Badge +30

What I love about Qualtrics is the ease of use and how intuitive it is compared to its competitors. And with a great Qualtrics XM community that helps and supports it just makes the experience even better. 💙

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Joining the Qualtrics community page is the best thing happened to me in 2023. I am using Qualtrics from last 3 years but I recently joined the community page , its a routine for me to check the page on daily basis the most amazing feature for me is DASHBOARD AND THE PLATFORM. The new updates are enhancing day by day which is making it smooth in comparison to its competitors. I love how I am eager to try new things in Qualtrics and the Flexibility to experiment with embedded data , dashboard, platform.💚💛💙
And in community page everyone is so kind and helpful to each other. Happy to be a part of this.♥️

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

I really love the flexibility of the platform. There's not much you can't do.
And in case I don't know how to reach a certain goal, there's always someone in the community who knows the answer and is willing to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Well the flexibility and easy to understand even for a beginner is what I love

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54953#Comment_54953I agree that custom coding has definitely opened the doors for customizability in surveys and workflows! I know that added customizability in dashboards is definitely on our internal team's radar but have no updates on this just yet. I love that we are the first place members look for answers before reaching out to support! 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54943#Comment_54943I am happy to hear you that were able to see just how much Qualtrics can really do! We definitely love that members with all types of experience can benefit from the XM Community! 😁

Badge +4

I find using Qualtrics tools allows me to engage our customer base in new ways that allow us to evaluate our effectiveness in reaching our target market audience!

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

I think almost everyone has said this, but FLEXIBILITY! I'm pretty sure that anything my team and I have wanted to do, we could (even if it was challenging at not obvious at first, our TC helped us figured it out). Grateful for this platform that has made our surveying so much better/more customizable than it was pre-Qualtrics! :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I love how community members are willing to help by sharing their experiences through the questions and discussions.
There's always a way to find solutions for any question related to a product, so you'll never feel alone or desperate if you need help. This community ensures the best user experience from the start :D

Leave a Reply