💡 XM Community Learnings | Badge of the Month | July 2023 | XM Community

💡 XM Community Learnings | Badge of the Month | July 2023

💡 XM Community Learnings | Badge of the Month | July 2023
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between July 3 and July 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Badge Of The Month | July 2023

Task: Tell us about something you learned from the XM Community in the past year!

Our members can accomplish a variety of goals through the XM Community! We want to learn more about how you use the XM Community to achieve your professional goals! Did a community discussion help drive change at your workplace? Maybe, you discovered a new product feature on the XM Community. Or, you attended a community event that gave you a whole new perspective on a project! Share some of the incredible things you learned from the XM Community.  Alternatively, tell us about some of the most significant goals you have met through your community.

52 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

XM Community has helped me to improve my knowledge on survey platform. Whenever i have a issue/doubt i visit XM Community and i get an answer for my question. While trying to answer to others question even i am learning a lot about those particular topic.

Best part is we can have a glance at latest features to improve my Qualtrics knowledge.

Thank you XM Community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Best thing I learned in tbe past year? A lot of good insight into how to bring colleagues aboard the customer experience mindset in terms of communications, messaging, talking points, and best practices. CX is underway in the federal government space but it’s a very new concept for many product owners here!

Badge +48

@madhan0796 Thank you so much for your incredibly thoughtful response to this month’s badge! Our team is so happy to hear of the impact the XM Community has made on your Qualtrics product experience and your perception of both XM & CX!

Badge +48

Recently working again on Survey Programming after quite a few years. Got very much help regarding JavaScript and Survey Flow and recently working on dashboards. All the help required was there in the community. A great platform for learn new things.

I am so glad you were able to find help with JavaScript and Survey Flows right here in the community to create customized survey experiences! 

Badge +48

The XM Community has helped me in a number of ways like:
💜 the chance to attend Qualtrics events in Amsterdam with industry leading guest speakers, thought provoking presentations and interesting break out sessions
💚 motivate me to get trained and certified in the XM Fundamentals strengthening my professional experience management credentials
💙 give me a sense of belonging. Being part of arguably one of the largest experience communities in the world means having a network of like minded peers with chances to learn and engage on a wide range of experience related topics
🖤 inspire me to participate and contribute in the Five-For-the-Fight fundraising events in honour of my mom who lost the fight to cancer
💛 encourage me in my ongoing efforts within my organisation to realise the potential of iterative improvements leading to better client experiences

💜💚💙🖤💛 Thank you for all of your contributions to our community, you definitely belong here. The XM Community is lucky to have and learn from you!

Badge +48

I have found a lot of value in the XM Community because I really like to learn new things constantly and this is the perfect space to ask and discuss and understand the different ways to solve any problem. 

Particularly I enjoy reading discussions and I feel amazed with the amount of knowledge that I can find in each one of them. I try myself to contribute a little bit but most of the time I’m feeding my curiosity and learning new things both from the participants’ question and the XM Community activities. 

In general what I take the most from the XM Community are the custom codes to do some things that we can’t do natively. It has solved many needs on my company.

It’s so exciting to hear how much value you find in the XM Community. I completely agree - the XM Community is home to endless knowledge, countless product customizations, and thousands of industry leaders!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I didn’t realize just how much I used the Community until it was down for the transition.  All the tips, tricks and custom code that you won’t find in the support documents have resulted in a completely different survey experience for our employees.  It may not seem like much, but even minor formatting changes can significantly impact both perception and ease of completion, which can increase the quality & quantity of responses.

I’m happy to hear that the Community helps you make positive differences in your employees’ survey experiences! It is always the smallest details that can generate the biggest impact. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

What have I learned from XM Community?  A lot!  

• I am constantly amazed at the custom code solutions.  I am not the one who primarily programs surveys in my organization, but I do help out from time to time.  I don’t stress about doing it, because I know if I run into an issue there will likely already be a discussion on it that I can pull from (and if not - this group will KNOW how to solve).
  • I’m a data analyst, so I have enjoyed hearing how other people treat/analyze data.  Most recently, I posed a question about how frequently to be looking for speeders/straightliners.  I had only been doing that analysis with our branding survey that uses panel data, but now am probably going to implement for at least our employee survey as well (because honestly, the desire to “speed through” is nearly universal so I shouldn’t be limiting where I look for that). 

So long story short - I feel like XM Community helps me keep up-to-date with best practices and helps me do my job better!

I agree that the members on the community that focus on providing custom code solutions are always surprising me with how innovative and efficient their code is! I’m very glad to hear that the XM Community is able to help you in different ways. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good afternoon from a cloudy Sweden!

I can only join in the choir that this is an awesome Community and the first one where I actually end up spending some substantial time learning and seeing how others are innovating and using the product in ways that I don’t use it. 

Also, one thing that was solved just a few weeks ago is that fact that I can use a community post from four years ago, so solve my issues here today. Great use of keeping the knowledge on the community so it can be re-used. 

All the best

-Mattias

I am  definitely always learning new ways in which users stretch the platform to meet their needs! It’s super inspiring to see how creative everyone is. Glad to hear that even older posts are still able to help with current situations. Always happy to hear from you Mattias! 😊

Userlevel 5
Badge +22
I can become more engaged in Qualtrics through the messages exchanged by many users in the community.Even though there is the Basecamp, sometimes Qualltrics isn’t easy but tough. Even the Qualtrics Customer Success team is unable to respond quickly or provide solutions occaionally.In the community, various users participated together to confirm and share their experiences, so I was not alone.Seeing the badges of many people gives me more courage. I love this community and y’all.🤗
Userlevel 3
Badge +13

I am a researcher who make use of Qualtrics for the work I regularly perform. Over the last year, the community has helped me a lot in many ways, such as:

1. New Features and Enhancements: I have gotten to know new features which in turn have helped me in improving experience with Qualtrics. For example, I have learnt to use quotas and Javascript in my surveys.
  1. Solving the issues that i have faced: The community has been very helpful in solving my queries whenever I have encountered them. As aptly pointed out by @gingersauz , I realized the true worth during the transition period.

Thanks Qualtrics for providing this platform 😀

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

The community is where I go to discover new possibilities for Qualtrics. As a long time user, I tend to get into a “rut” with design choices and use cases. This community keeps me thinking and challenges me to use Qualtrics in new ways. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +17

Regularly visiting the community pages have helped keep me up to date on changes / upgrade etc - but more importantly keeps me motivated to try the new ideas that people ask questions about, and keep me thinking of better ways to utilise the system.

Badge +48

The community is where I go to discover new possibilities for Qualtrics. As a long time user, I tend to get into a “rut” with design choices and use cases. This community keeps me thinking and challenges me to use Qualtrics in new ways. 

I’m so happy to hear that the XM Community offers you fresh perspectives on product use cases 👏🏻

Badge +48
I can become more engaged in Qualtrics through the messages exchanged by many users in the community.Even though there is the Basecamp, sometimes Qualltrics isn’t easy but tough. Even the Qualtrics Customer Success team is unable to respond quickly or provide solutions occaionally.In the community, various users participated together to confirm and share their experiences, so I was not alone.Seeing the badges of many people gives me more courage. I love this community and y’all.🤗

Thank you so much for coming to the community to get the help you need, whenever you need it 😁. I love how everyone here is so eager to help each other. 

I’m sure you will earn many badges as a member of this community!

Badge +48

Regularly visiting the community pages have helped keep me up to date on changes / upgrade etc - but more importantly keeps me motivated to try the new ideas that people ask questions about, and keep me thinking of better ways to utilise the system.

I am always amazed by the creative and innovative solutions our community members curate when using Qualtrics products! There truly is so much opportunity for learning in the XM Community. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks to Qualtrics,

1. The XM Community can be a valuable platform for professionals to learn about best practices in experience management (XM) across various industries. Members can share their experiences, strategies, and lessons learned, providing insights that can help others improve their XM programs.

2. The XM Community often serves as a forum for users to provide feedback on existing products and suggest new features. Companies may actively engage with their user community to gather insights and incorporate user feedback into their product roadmap. By participating in these discussions, community members can shape the future direction of the products they use.

3. BY Problem-solving and troubleshooting. Members of the XM Community can seek advice and guidance when facing challenges or issues in their XM initiatives. By sharing their questions or problems, they can tap into the collective knowledge and experience of the community to find solutions and overcome obstacles.

4. Personal and professional growth. Through the XM Community, individuals can enhance their knowledge, skills, and expertise in the field of experience management. By staying updated on industry trends, learning from others' experiences, and engaging in thought-provoking discussions, community members can continuously develop and grow in their careers.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

As someone new to Qualtrics, I have learned so much about making engaging, custom surveys from this community!

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

I use the communities to find quick fixes when I am struggling with functionality. It is such a great resource for on the fly fixes. I appreciate everyone that helps to answer questions. So much wealth of knowledge :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

I mostly use the XM Community to get custom code ideas that allow us to go beyond the platform’s native options and provide our clients with that little “wow factor” extra.

The XM Community is a well of knowledge for that, it’s quite amazing.

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between July 3 and July 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Badge Of The Month | July 2023

Task: Tell us about something you learned from the XM Community in the past year!

Our members can accomplish a variety of goals through the XM Community! We want to learn more about how you use the XM Community to achieve your professional goals! Did a community discussion help drive change at your workplace? Maybe, you discovered a new product feature on the XM Community. Or, you attended a community event that gave you a whole new perspective on a project! Share some of the incredible things you learned from the XM Community.  Alternatively, tell us about some of the most significant goals you have met through your community.

I have accomplished a lot of task with the help of XM community which seems impossible at first but the kind of knowledge pool is here at our community is remarkable where people contribute to their best of knowledge. Always grateful to be a part of this community. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

New features to create reports and dashboards is something I learned last year on platform!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

XM community is a great to place to gather knowledge and learn from what others have to share with their experiences. Moreover you get to learn while helping others with the doubts and queries. 

Since I am more familiar with coding languages and programming therefore i use XM community to get custom code ideas and API related questions and queries that help us go further into customisation

The XM Community is a place for extensive knowledge and that’s quite amazing.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I’m new to the XM Community, but has been a good resource for learning what’s coming up next in terms of releases.  My organization and I are also new to Qualtrics, so just absorbing as much as I possibly can from the posts I’ve had time to read through has been fun.  I may not understand it all (yet), but it’s nice to know there’s a great community of people smarter than I am that can help guide my learning and our survey program in the right direction.

Userlevel 5
Badge +33

Some of the most helpful stuff I’ve learned from the XM community in the last year was custom code. Browsing through other people’s custom code posts, I’ve found so many useful things that never would have even crossed my mind. I’m very glad people are willing to take the time to answer these posts; they’ve helped me on countless occasions.

Leave a Reply