💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023 | XM Community

💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023

💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between February 1 and February 28, will receive this badge worth 40 points.

Badge of the Month | February 2023

Question: What do you love most about Qualtrics and / or the XM Community? Alternatively, what do you love about Qualtrics products?
What do you love most about Qualtrics, its products, and this community? Got a favorite product? Do you love Qualtrics' culture? Or, enjoy being a part of the community? Share your thoughts to help us spread Qualtrics love this month!

132 replies

Badge +48

💙 My favorite part of Qualtrics is our XM Community and its members 💙
Every time I log into the XM Community, I am amazed by how selfless our users are. Countless users go out of their way to be empathetic and solution-oriented - helping each other without anything in return. I think our users are what makes our community such a helpful, resourceful, and innovative place.

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

I love how helpful & responsive the community is. I love logging in and even if I can't answer anyone's questions or don't have a question to ask, I enjoy reading about the great ideas others have and learn about how they're using Qualtrics.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54891#Comment_54891You are definitely one of the many incredible users I was thinking about when writing my response to the post!

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

I love customizability of Qualtrics the most as it helps me achieve whatever survey structure in my mind using the default and custom feature of Qualtrics.
For Qualtrics Community , I have found it to be the most vibrant community where community members are always eager to help each other and resolve member's problem at the earliest .
It has become a ritual for me to login to my Qualtrics Community daily so as to get myself updated with new ideas, questions and methods to achieve the same task in different ways.

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Like qualtrics_nerd , what I love about Qualtrics is how flexible it is. I work with people across my organization on using Qualtrics and I am often asked if it can be used to do a certain thing or if it can be configured to work in a certain way. It is hard for me to think of times when I have said no. It can do just about anything when it comes to web-based data collection and I enjoy seeing the clever things people in this community come up with for their projects, especially when it involves using Embedded Data and JavaScript.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

The best thing about Qualtrics: The XM Community! 😎💙
We have a truly global network of amazing and talented people who are helpful, supportive, kind, and super smart! Every day I am amazed at the level of knowledge sharing and peer support happening on our platform.
And when I say we're global, I mean it! We even get XM Community visits from Antarctica 🇦🇶🐧
I'm so grateful for our Community and all of the wonderful members I have had the opportunity to interact with in our forums, via DM, email, or over Zoom 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54897#Comment_54897This is fabulous, Tom! We're so happy you're a member of the Qualtrics XM Community! 💙

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54894#Comment_54894We are thrilled you have made visiting the Community part of your daily routine! 💙 Thank you for being an active member! 😀

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

What's not to love 💙 Seriously though, compared to other CX communities this is the one that's most active, best supported and the most rewarding. I really love:
🧡 the engagement, interaction and sense of community 
💚 seeing LinkedIn posts that resonate with the topics covered in this forum
💛 the monthly badges and swag. Gamefication rocks!
🖤 the different certification and learning paths available
💜 the opportunity to attend a yearly Experience Event 

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

I echo what AmaraW .
Absolutely stunning experience with XMCommunity. Visiting the community portal us like so frequent.
I love every product and it's features by Qualtrics so far I have used. Learning and loving everyday is my part of job and life.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Question: What do you love most about Qualtrics and / or the XM Community? Alternatively, what do you love about Qualtrics products?
I love Qualtrics because it has a nostalgia element for me. Qualtrics is in my comfort survey software (if such a category exists). I have been using it since my undergrad years so it is muscle memory in creating surveys (even with the new interfaces). I have used Qualtrics causally over the years then developed a symbiotic relationship to succeed in my job functions. It is also the reason I love the Qualtrics products.
I love the ability to connect in the XM Community that works for me. Even if I am not participating in discussions, I can read the responses. I can look at past discussions too. Plus I love the option to earn points and get badges. It is very satisfying to get a badge and get recognized for my engagement (which I am working hard to improve on).

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

I love and appreciate the insight on EX trends from both Qualtrics experts and community members from across the globe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

What I most appreciate about Qualtrics and its related communities is -- true to this year's XM Institute theme -- its rooting in the fundamental importance of empathy in how we deal with our customers, clients, stakeholders, and each other.

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

There's a lot to like about Qualtrics and our XM Community, but I especially love our product. Before coming to Qualtrics to help our customers grow, I was a Qualtrics end user. After working with the product for years, I loved how intuitive the software was and how many problems it solved for anyone trying to make sense of experience data. I knew I wanted to be part of what Qualtrics was doing.
Now I get to work our customers to solve problems and make experiences better, and that gets me excited every day!

Userlevel 6
Badge +45

What I love about Qualtrics is that the product is always improving! The employees ask for our input and ideas, and then they use those to enhance an already fantastic survey software. After 7 years of using Qualtrics, I can still say it's a love match! 💖

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

I really loved my early time creating a large variety of 360 Subject Reports. I loved the creative ways that I was able to build one report in a project that delivered personalized insights for all the subjects of that project. It was powerful and easy to configure in many ways, resulting in some colorful and complex Subject Reports.

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

What I love the most from Xm community is how everyone is willing to help the other members !!

Badge +30

What I love about Qualtrics is the ease of use and how intuitive it is compared to its competitors. And with a great Qualtrics XM community that helps and supports it just makes the experience even better. 💙

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Joining the Qualtrics community page is the best thing happened to me in 2023. I am using Qualtrics from last 3 years but I recently joined the community page , its a routine for me to check the page on daily basis the most amazing feature for me is DASHBOARD AND THE PLATFORM. The new updates are enhancing day by day which is making it smooth in comparison to its competitors. I love how I am eager to try new things in Qualtrics and the Flexibility to experiment with embedded data , dashboard, platform.💚💛💙
And in community page everyone is so kind and helpful to each other. Happy to be a part of this.♥️

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

I really love the flexibility of the platform. There's not much you can't do.
And in case I don't know how to reach a certain goal, there's always someone in the community who knows the answer and is willing to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54901#Comment_54901Yeah, this ☝️
Along with the flexibility of the product and the seemingly unending possibilities JavaScript brings as an addition.
And of course an extra shout out to the amazing people in this community. Always friendly and eager to help. Although I sometimes blurt out my questions in a nonsensical manner :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Well the flexibility and easy to understand even for a beginner is what I love

Userlevel 4
Badge +22

I really love the ease of survey creation on Qualtrics as we receive n number of different survey requests and with Qualtrics all by stakeholders are happy as it fulfills their request and ETA can be reached at that ease.
I love that we have this great community which helps us anytime, I cant imagine my experience without community because its like my Google, whenever in doubt I first come here to search.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

At first I thought Qualtrics is like an another tool to develop/program dynamic survey but slowly I am realizing Qualtrics is way more ahead of that. I mean you can create a survey to grow your organization and at same time you can create a fun to know psychometric survey analyze peoples thought.
And with this amazing community you can literally start from 0 and learn a lot.

Userlevel 6
Badge +38

As many have pointed out, the flexibility of the platform is amazing. Even if a functionality isn't available in the default options, it's almost always possible to come up with a solution for our clients' needs with custom code, whether it is in surveys, workflows. I just wished the same was possible in dashboards, but maybe it's something you are working on! :)
The community is also incredibly helpful and kind : I always come here before reaching out to support when I need information or help!

Leave a Reply