💜 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2024 | XM Community

💜 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2024

• 1 February 2024
  • 57 replies
💜 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2024
Badge +48

Qualtrics Love

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between February 1 and February 29, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month.

Question: What do you love most about Qualtrics and the XM Community?

Every February, we celebrate Qualtrics and the XM Community through our Qualtrics Love badge. This badge gives our community an opportunity to share what they love most about the XM Community, Qualtrics, and its products. Share your thoughts to spread Qualtrics love this month!

This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

I can find solution for most of the questions making community as a guide for day to day work.

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

The learnings and the community feeling. Although we are countries apart we get to engage with other.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hello Everyone,

While there are a lot things that I like, namely -

1. Getting acquainted with all new features
  2. Working on various XMSolutions
  3.  Understand the available usecases and leverage the knowledge as applicable for other customers

However the most important thing is to train, consult and guide customers on the Qualtrics platform.

Badge +48

One of the things I like the most about Qualtrics is the Qualtrics Community! :)

And there are a lot of things I like about the community : its creativity, its friendliness, the fact that the members are from over all the world, bringing a wide range of perspectives and experience to all of us.

We’re honored to be one of your favorite parts of Qualtrics 😁

Badge +48

I inherited our post-visit survey program for our guests at my museum back in 2017 and had very little background in survey methodology and research. The XM Community has been such a great support system in learning how to grow this skill set and especially when running into problems with Qualtrics platform, there is a built in place to find answers. For a few years our organization moved off Qualtrics to another provider, and I am so glad to be back to a system I find incredibly user friendly with a great network of power users willing to help! 

We’re so happy and lucky to have you back here at Qualtrics and in the XM Community  👏🏻

Badge +48

Hi team, 

I love Qualtrics for its user friendly interface, intuitive and nice widgets to show results. The community is add on to this user friendliness,  a place to ask for friendly advice and knowledge. 

Thanks to all the users that take the time to give back and answer questions! 

Have a nice February, full of love! 

Livia B

Absolutely love to hear that you think Qualtrics products are user-friendly 🙌🏻

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

The Qualtrics community is a helping hand, a safe place and a space where knowledge is shared. The best thing about Qualtrics is being able to share what you know with others and receive that expertise from others. It is just amazing!! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

I love Qualtrics for most relevant XM offerings, user-friendly interface, and consistent improvements. My favourites about Qualtrics is ever-evolving Qualtrics APIs 🔆  and workflows 💫 facilitating seamless connections between relevant systems.

About XM Community - I love most innovative monthly badges, active members engage in discussions and support one another. Lastly, the QPN levels and swag rewards make me proud to be part of this community! 💙💙

Userlevel 3
Badge +18

I love the knowledge the XM community has about more difficult task/topics that aren’t included in the support pages.

Userlevel 5
Badge +33

What I love most about Qualtrics is how flexible it is; it can accommodate many different kinds of projects. 

The XM Community is great because reading the posts has helped me to learn about things that I didn’t even know Qualtrics could do!

Userlevel 3
Badge +20

What I love the most about the Qualtrics XM Community is the level of support.  Qualtrics support is fantastic, but I don’t want to call them if I am just kicking an idea around.  If I have had a thought about the platform, odds are good a dozen others users have too.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Still new to Qualtrics and XM Community.

I can’t say much about Qualtrics as i have yet to explore more features.

XM Community (from observation and impression) is a wonderful place to find solutions to various challenges/enquiries that may not be found in the support documentation for Qualtrics.

New users can find similar questions that have been answered by other helpful users, be it something simple like settings for survey or difficult like unique scenarios that requires JavaScript/JQuery/CSS programming.

There is also a lot of alternatives or bits and pieces being suggested, which may be easier to implement when the scenario is too complicated.

Badge +48

@Chee Heng_SZ Welcome to the XM Community 😁! We are so excited to have you join! Our team can’t wait to see all that you accomplish and discover here in the community. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

What I love most about the Community is that you always find people willing to help :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

What I like about this community is that it's very well-structured, people provide collaborative and feedback environments, and you guys are very friendly 💙

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

What I like most is the community spirit. Everyone helps each other, and by exploring the different categories, everyone becomes an expert on the platform faster. It's just great! 😍

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

I consider myself fortunate to have commenced my professional journey with Qualtrics right after graduating. The Qualtrics XM Community has been immensely valuable, particularly in areas where I initially lacked proficiency, such as custom coding. Thanks to the guidance and assistance provided by community members, I've been able to grasp and enhance my understanding of these concepts over time.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

The best part of the xm community is the outside of the box solutions that can come up when you discus with a lot of people that work all the time in QLT configurations. The solutions that can be found are really creative in a very short time frame. 

Most of the difficulties that i have had in Qualtrics have been solve by the mentoring of other users. It also feels great when you can give back with some of your knowledge to the community.😊

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

I love that the information is there so that you can just move forward with your task without having to stop and seek hidden information. Generally, if the instructions aren’t there then it’s not easily done. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Good morning from a misty Sweden!

I just love the fact that this is a true living and vibrand Community where there are so many skillful and knowledgeable people willing to help out wherever they can. 

All the best

-Mattias

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

I consider myself fortunate to have commenced my professional journey with Qualtrics right after graduating. The Qualtrics XM Community has been immensely valuable, particularly in areas where I initially lacked proficiency, such as custom coding. Thanks to the guidance and assistance provided by community members, I've been able to grasp and enhance my understanding of these concepts over time.

I am so happy to read this! We’re thrilled you’re a part of the XM Community 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Good morning from a misty Sweden!

I just love the fact that this is a true living and vibrand Community where there are so many skillful and knowledgeable people willing to help out wherever they can. 

All the best

-Mattias

Mattias, I hope you know how much we value you here on our Community! 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

I love that the information is there so that you can just move forward with your task without having to stop and seek hidden information. Generally, if the instructions aren’t there then it’s not easily done. 

We are so happy you are a part of the XM Community, @ccarroll! If you ever have any suggestions on how we can improve the Community experience, I hope you’ll let me know. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

The best part of the xm community is the outside of the box solutions that can come up when you discus with a lot of people that work all the time in QLT configurations. The solutions that can be found are really creative in a very short time frame. 

Most of the difficulties that i have had in Qualtrics have been solve by the mentoring of other users. It also feels great when you can give back with some of your knowledge to the community.😊

This is what the XM Community is all about! Glad to hear it has been so valuable for you! 🤓

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

I love that Qualtrics makes things easy for me! I never had formal training in Qualtrics (I had been using it a couple years before I discovered Basecamp) but because there are so many easily accessible features, I was able to run plenty of surveys and gather feedback in different circumstances.

As my use of Qualtrics has changed over the years, I appreciate the community sharing their own experiences. I’ve learned lots from other users and the creative ways they’ve approached some of our shared challenges.