🌎️ World Environment Day | Badge of the Month | June 2023 | XM Community

🌎️ World Environment Day | Badge of the Month | June 2023

🌎️ World Environment Day | Badge of the Month | June 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

82 replies

Badge +48

@Shivamvig_sv I had no idea it’s called a money plant! I have two Golden Pothos in my home 🌱! 

Badge +48

@PraDeepKotian_Ugam I have always wanted to see Mumbai 🤩

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@ManfredBM Those mountains look absolutely stunning, this whole picture looks so perfect that it looks fake! I’m unsure when, but I’ll have to make a plan to visit them in person some day. 🤗

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Alaska… although I fear its natural beauty won’t last much longer.

Userlevel 5
Badge +36

I’ve been fortunate enough to travel to many beautiful places around the world and with each trip I feel like its my new favorite place. My most recent trip included exploring Guadalupe Mountains National Park, which is (temporarily) my favorite place on Earth.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@vgayraud I think its great that you are teaching the future generations about the importance and fragility of nature and explaining how our actions can harm or help. 🙂

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

My favorite place on earth is this tiny little lake in North Central Washington - Alta Lake.  It is surrounded by mountains, freezes up in the winter, and warms up in the summer.  Truly a gem for those that like to hike, camp, fish, waterski, horseback ride… the list goes on.  Awww-mazing!

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

One of my favourite places on Earth is the serene beaches of Bora Bora. The crystal-clear turquoise waters, white sandy beaches, and the surrounding lush greenery create a paradise-like setting that is simply fascinating. The overwater bungalows offer an incredible experience of waking up to the gentle lapping of waves beneath you and being surrounded by vibrant marine life. Exploring the coral reefs while snorkelling or scuba diving is an unforgettable experience.

As for World Environment Day, I plan to organize a community event in my neighbourhood. We will conduct a beach cleanup to remove litter and raise awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on marine life.

Userlevel 4
Badge +22

Delaware beaches are my favorite place on earth!! Being there is absolutely soul healing. 😌🌊

Badge +48

I feel like there’s no better place in the world than ones  home…. And no better way to start thinking about the environment then home itself… so will be more involved and encouraged in keeping clean thệ surroundings…

Recently started with planting … got 2 new and taking care of the existing ….. like this one grew alittle big in a month or so

What a beautiful plant! Is it a Golden Pothos? And, I completely agree - there’s no place like home!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Shivamvig_sv I had no idea it’s called a money plant! I have two Golden Pothos in my home 🌱! 

@AmaraW Thats really great! 🌱 

and alongside Qualtrics its great learning some other things too… the best side of XM community ✨🤞🏼

Badge +48

Palitana Jain Temple (Also known as Shatrunjay Hills), nestled in the mesmerizing hills of Gujarat, India, holds a special place in my heart as my favorite destination on Earth.

At least twice a year I pay a visit to this divine place, still my thirst to again visit never goes down.

Wow, this temple is stunning! It looks so beautifully integrated with the mountains 🏔

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Hi!! My favourite place on earth is anywhere I can share with my loved ones. Today, I would say the small village i live, near Madrid. A place called Cabanillas de la Sierra, with only 800 people ;-)

But also love to travel and could think in many places in Latinamerica, US, Asia, Europe, Africa…. 

Hello @Mol, I definitely agree about sharing with loved ones. Madrid is one of the top places on my bucket list, so I’m glad to hear it being mentioned here! 😄

Thanks Jose!! You are very welcome here anytime you want! Just let me know and will help you with anything you need!!! ;-)

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Probably New Zealand - so much so that I am using it for my honeymoon in a few weeks!

But really, there’s few places like home.

Badge +48

My favorite place is Cork, Ireland. It was also the first overseas city to live outside of its home town, and it was an interesting world where the whole world was green and the tradition and environment remained the same a long time ago. I want to go again anytime.

And I want to mention Provo, I haven't been to. I’ve seen and heard environment and landspace of the city. One day I hope be there and meet some qualtrics guys.

I have always wanted to travel to Ireland - it looks so lush and green in pictures!

Badge +48

@MattiasM I feel so at peace on the water too! Sweden looks stunning 🤩

Badge +48

@AdamK12 The Patomic looks so serene in that photo! Baseball is a fantastic way to get outside and burn off some energy! ⚾

Badge +48

@jmborzick What a great answer! I have quite a few national parks on my bucket list! So far, I’ve been to Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and Mount Rainier National Park. Which have you been to?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@jmborzick I agree that any national parks can definitely take your breath away! Next time you visit Utah you have to visit Bryce Canyon National Park, the colors make it look like you are on a different planet. I’ll make sure to add Glacier to my national park bucket list. 😎 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@scottdenoon I agree, my chosen favorite place is highly influenced by the fact that my entire family has always lived there. With your other choice, I feel like I’m missing out on experiencing beautiful island views. 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@KristiA Such a beautiful picture! I personally prefer the beach, but I completely understand the tranquility that a quiet mountain view can provide.

Although I am definitely privileged to be able to do this, I’ve been taking more advantage of how walkable the city is and using more public transportation whenever possible. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@DashboardNinja Alaska is on my bucket list to visit and I really hope that we make the necessary changes to sustain its natural beauty.   

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

The best place in this Earth for me is mighty Himalayas , Hailing from the mountains  I celebrated environment day by decluttering my wardrobe and donating clothes, books and also planted few new saplings. I hope we all can keep making efforts to preserve our Mother earth.

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

My Favourite Place on Earth is My Home in Odisha. Rich in culture, quite humble people and verity of Foods.

I would like to spend my celebrate World Environment Day  by switching the lights off for a couple of hours and making use of the sun light as much as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

My favorite place is wherever beach is. This environment day I helped clean a beach nearby my home.