5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2023 | XM Community

5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2023

5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2023
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between May 1 and May 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Badge of the Month | May 2023

Task: Join the XM Community’s 5K For The Fight team

Here at Qualtrics, we care a lot about cancer research. This year, our community is participating in 5K For The Fight, a way to get active, raise money, and come together for cancer research. Join our team and sign up for a virtual or in-person event. Then, comment the event you chose, why you selected the event, your plans and/or your experience participating! Alternatively, donate $5 to the cause and comment why you fight!

The Qualtrics-led nonprofit, 5 For The Fight, is a global campaign inviting everyone to donate $5 to the fight against cancer. Each donation is made in honor of someone who is battling or has been touched by the disease. 5 For The Fight has raised more than $26 million to help eradicate cancer with one hundred percent of those funds donated directly to the world’s leading cancer researchers.

Earn Prizes

Virtual Events

• 5K (5 kilometers, 3.1 miles) 
    May 15 - 19, 2023
    The Virtual, Global 5K For The Fight 

• Peloton Ride
    12:00 PM EST | May 14, 2023
    30-Minute ride with Ally Love (EMEA + NA friendly)

7:00 AM EST | May 15, 2023 
    45-Minute ride with Ally Love (EMEA + some of NA friendly) 

• The Do 5 Challenge
    Choose your own adventure event in May 
    Get creative with anything you can think of (5, 50, or 500 of them)

In-Person Events

• 5K Run (5 kilometers, 3.1 miles) 
    May 15 - 18, 2023
    A Qualtrics office near you
    Select the in-person option and get invited to a group run/walk from a Qualtrics office near you.

• Pickleball Doubles Bracketed Tournament
    May 15 - 18, 2023 
    Qualtrics HQ | Provo, Utah
    Register by April 28th to participate in a 64 team, bracket-style tournament.

• "5-on-The-Line" Basketball Challenge
    May 31, 2023 
    Qualtrics HQ | Provo, Utah
    5 on the free-throw line in a basketball shootout

This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Great initiative! Keep going team!! :) All the best!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I had the chance to be in Toronto the week of the event and I went walking in person with the amazing team of Qualtrics Toronto.

It was a nice way to do some networking while walking for a cause.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7065018134990123008?updateEntityUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_feedUpdate%3A%28V2%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7065018134990123008%29

Thank you for sharing this and being part of the event! I am glad you were able to get active for a great cause! 😊 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

My first donation to the fight against cancer. In memory of those who lost their fight.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

My first donation to the fight against cancer. In memory of those who lost their fight.

Hello @Pablo Fiestas, thank you for donating to this great cause. We really appreciate your help! 

Badge +48

I had the chance to be in Toronto the week of the event and I went walking in person with the amazing team of Qualtrics Toronto.

It was a nice way to do some networking while walking for a cause.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7065018134990123008?updateEntityUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_feedUpdate%3A%28V2%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7065018134990123008%29

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! What a fun way to network and support an important cause 🤩

Badge +48

Thank you so much for your contributions to the fight 😁

Badge +48

Great initiative! Keep going team!! :) All the best!!

Thanks, Arun! All the best!!