👋 Community Introductions | XM Community

👋 Community Introductions

👋 Community Introductions
Badge +48

Welcome to the XM Community!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and 👋 introduce 👋 yourself here! Share as much as you'd like, so we can all get to know you better! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your career, what industry you work in, where you're located, what you use Qualtrics for, and if you have earned any Qualtrics certifications!

512 replies

Hi Community, My name is Colin and I administrate our CX program at Beckman Coulter Field Service. I'm Qualtrics certified and enjoy being the central hub for customer feedback and closed loop ticketing at Beckman. I live in NY with my wife and cat.

Badge +2

Hi everyone, Carlos here, I work as the IT Resources Director at the Jones College of Business, Middle TN State University. We have been using Qualtrics for almost 6 years now. Recently we upgraded to the XM5 platform. Looking forward to learn more about the amazing things you could do with Qualtrics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello Diane_D, cfriend, and CarlosCoronel! The community is essentially a huge knowledge base of information, so there's a lot to discover here! 😊

Userlevel 5
Badge +33

Hi everyone, my name is Jessica Flowers and for a little over a year I have been working as a data analyst for San Antonio ISD in San Antonio, Texas. I have been using the Qualtrics community for most of that time and it is a great resource. We use Qualtrics to survey our students, parents, and staff, and have also used it to create a few different data collection tools.

Badge

Hello! My name is Lara Lincoln. I was born and raised in North Carolina and attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill — so a Tar Heel born and bred — and I now work at Duke... So, I'm a soul divided!
I've been at Duke for about six months. I work with survey design and delivery, data analytics, and student communications for the Law School's Career & Professional Development Center. I onboarded during the pandemic and haven't yet seen my office or met my coworkers in person.
I previously worked with Qualtrics as an undergrad at UNC doing psychological research. My use of it now is much more extensive, and I'm enjoying learning new features and tricks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Welcome to the community jflowers1 and LaraLincoln! It looks like both of you have already completed your profile and received your Profile Perfector badge - nice going!

Whew what a thread! Drew here from Intuit Australia- I support QuickBooks from beautiful Sydney! I'm American but I've been here three years now and I don't want to leave! At times I do miss my desert home of Tucson but hey, the beaches and people and lifestyle here ain't bad!
I've been dabbling with Qualtrics surveying for some time now and ....gasp...manually combining data into custom dashboards, but just getting ready to actually start implementing Qualtrics XM in a pilot program. Exciting stuff! No doubt I'll be coming in here with lots of q's! Thanks all!

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

Hi, all! I am Liz, from Frederick, Maryland. I have been doing survey research for the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association for about 3 years now, but I started my love affair with Qualtrics in grad school while studying behavioral economics. Looking forward to learning more with all of you!

Badge +1

Hi Everyone,
I am Farooq, working as a Business Intelligence Architect at Gulf News, Dubai. We have been using SAP for long. I had started my career with Market Research worked with leading agencies.
Qualtrics aligned with SAP was the best amalgam I was waiting for.
Looking forward towards an interesting future.
Best wishes to all for 2021.
May this year bring back all the happiness!

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

Hi everyone,
My name is Ashleigh and I work for Queensland University of Technology (QUT). Been here for just over 2 years now and have been using Qualtrics since day one. My team started out with using it just for evaluating our workshop experience in our professional development modules and keep expanding into new uses as time goes on!
I've loved the Community pages for useful tips and looking forward to finding out more cool things I can do with the Qualtrics platform into the future :)
Cheers,
Ashleigh

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

Hello dear community,

After 2 month reading and asking some questions, it's time to introduce myself.
First of all, thanks to all of you : a living community is the best thing to improve everyone abilities by mutual research for case specific issues.

I'm from Quebec City, Canada. French speaking but improving my language skills through active participation in community 😋
I'm working in survey business since 7 years. First as web developper and now as technology consultant. Before that, I was in pharmaceutical business.

So, I'm a tech consultant at SOM inc. We are specialized in surveys since more than 35 years and newly Qualtrics partner. I'm proud to be part of this program and hope to give my clients the best solution to improve their customers and employees experiences.

Hi All,
I'm Elinor. I work as a Project Manager at Douglas College in New Westminster BC. I have a background in survey design but predominantly use Qualtrics to support business processes. User onboarding, document collection, all sorts of non-standard uses.
I am a long time lurker of the community pages and have solved so many problems through reading other people's responses.
Thanks,
Elinor.

Userlevel 1

Hello teammates -
I'm new to the community but have been slamming Qualtrics work arounds for about 5 years now.
Also I'm also about a year deep into JavaScript HTML CSS AJAX and Node.js and finally having fun implementing some of that into my work -> Public Health Surveys at University of Pittsburgh.
I'm here to help and learn where I can.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello All,
My name is Manjista, I am working as a Principal consultant in PwC India, my expertise lies in about 7+ years of consulting experience in SAP SuccessFactors majorly in the Talent suite and an overall 14 years of SAP experience, with the esteemed partnership of SAP SuccessFactors and Qualtrics I am excited to be part of the Qualtrics community and have upgraded my skill by achieving the Qualtrics L1 certification and targeting for EX certification down the line, I am looking for starting my next level of consulting career in Qualtrics along with the integration prospects that it provides for SAP SuccessFactors. I look forward to contributing and also learning from your experience and provide our customers the best in class services.

Hi everyone!
Thanks Admin for considering me.
I am M Aun. I am from UAE. I work as Data Visualization expert. We have data visualization add-in for
Google Sheets (https://chartexpo.com/utmAction/NCtjb21tdW5pdHkrZ3MrUUorUVhNQys=) and
Microsoft Excel and Office 365 (https://chartexpo.com/utmAction/NCtjb21tdW5pdHkreGwrUUorUVhNQys=).
I do customer experience surveys. I am new to Qualtrics XM and run first survey and I am sure will get expertise with community help and support.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello everyone! 👋
I'm Valérie, I recently started working at BRP, a world-wide powersport company as the Voice of Customer Team Lead. I am based in Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada. We just implemented Qualtrics to revamp all our customer experience initiatives so my role is to develop a mastery of the tool in order to train and support my team into leveling up their knowledge base. I have completed the L1 certification and will soon start the trainings for the CX L2 one 💪
Very excited to join you all on this Qualtrics journey!

Hi everyone, I'm Niamh O'Byrne and I work for Braze. We have a comprehensive Global and Certification Training Program. Delighted to meet you all and I'm looking forward to learning best practices using Qualtrics.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello, my name is Kerem Tuncer. I am a rising four-year student at Columbia University studying Political Science and Statistics. My main interest is experimental design. I am currently helping Prof. Donald Green with his new undergrad-level textbook for Experimental Research in Social Sciences. I am also assisting several Columbia Business School professors with their experiments on persuasion.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Everyone! Rahul this side. I am working as a Senior Analyst at Ugam, a Merkle company, and have recently joined XM community. Pretty excited to know all you guys and help everyone - as much as I can :)
Also a few days back I've got my "Guru" batch, so yeah tones of experiences which I want to gain and will share as much as I can. #happyhelping
Be safe, Be negative ! :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello everyone! I'm Alison and I am a bureaucrat extraordinaire. I have worked for the Wisconsin state government for 6 years starting off as office support staff and working my way up to data and forms administrator. I have tons of questions and am excited to learn everything I can!

Hello XM Community, I am Sally Gatlin and I am the Lean Enterprise Manager, in the Lean Enterprise and Assessment Unit for the Residential and Hospitality Division and Auxiliary Enterprises for Michigan State University. I have been with Michigan State University for 13 years and we utilize Qualtrics in many ways throughout the university. In my particular unit, we handle all the assessments for the Division, for student engagement, staff engagement, climate surveys, etc. While I have created surveys, it is not something that I have done often, and with having two full cohorts of students being new to campus we are going to have challenges that we have not experienced before. That is where the XM Community will be so valuable. We need to be forward-thinking in how we handle this year and make sure that we create the best experiences we can for our students, staff, and guests. I am looking forward to my continued learning here and really appreciate this opportunity.

Userlevel 1

Hi I'm Jeanna, I am the Manager of Client Experience for MedVet Associates. We are an organization of over 30 Emergency and Specialty Veterinary Hospitals across the country. We just began sending live surveys to collect feedback from our clients who have brought their pet in for an Emergency visit or for specialty care. I hope to find efficient and effective ways to utilize our Client Experience data to identify where we excel and where we might have opportunities to improve the experience. I'd like to find out how other community members are using their dashboards, comments, other reports, etc. that have been successful in helping your teams to understand the feedback and be able to act on it. I look forward to meeting other new users who have maximized their use of the Qualtrics resources!

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hi everyone!
I'm Kristi and I currently work in the K-12 public education sector here in Wisconsin. Our district has been using Qualtrics for about the last three years. Our main utilization of Qualtrics is CoreXM and the dashboards, although we are continuously finding new ways that we can capitalize on the system. As the brand administrator, I help create and support a lot of the projects within Qualtrics. Through the pandemic, we have really grown our understanding and knowledge of what the platform can do for us. I am excited to continue learning and exploring with the rest of the XM Community!

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi! I'm Julia, and I work in K-12 education for Uncommon Schools, which is a charter school network of~20k students, 2.5k staff in NY, NJ, and MA. We've been using Qualtrics to survey students, families, and staff on COVID exposure and positivity, and create dashboards that organize that data for stakeholders. We've had a lot of trial and error in getting ourselves set up, and are eager to learn best practices from others with similar experiences!

Userlevel 1

Hi! My name is Jessica and I work at The Zebra, an online insurance comparison site, in Austin, TX.
I've been using Qualtrics for about 10 years now. First at the Texas Medical Association to email surveys to Texas physicians and collect opinion and experience data. Then at Cigna/Express Scripts where we used it to email our relationship NPS survey and collect website feedback to improve our digital experience. The Zebra recently adopted Qualtrics and I've been training the Marketing Research team on it. I've also acquired The Zebra's NPS program and have been optimizing that program, which includes moving it into Qualtrics.
I'm not certified in Qualtrics, but I'd love to learn more about becoming certified. I'd also love to connect with others and learn how they are using feedback in their company.

Leave a Reply