Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

I want to change the color of the Submit button on my survey. How can I do that?

Poppy
Poppy Provo, UTFounding Community Member CEP (Chief Executive Paw-ficer)

I want to change the color of the Submit button on my survey. How can I do that?

Best Answer

• AnthonyR
    AnthonyR Tucson AzFounding Community Member, Community Member Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

In the Advanced section of the Look and Feel menu, Click the Green Add Custom CSS button, and add the following to the page that appears:

.Skin #Buttons #NextButton{
        background-color:#abcdef;
    }

Replace #abcdef with the Hex Color code of the color you would like the button.

The following will also alter the Previous button:

.Skin #Buttons #PreviousButton{
        background-color:#abcdef;
    }

Answers

• Poppy
    Poppy Provo, UTFounding Community Member CEP (Chief Executive Paw-ficer)

Works great, thanks!

• SFavri_PH_2008
    SFavri_PH_2008 OhioCommunity Member Qubie ✭

Hello all - I tried this and it didn't work. I reached out to Qualtrics but was told they couldn't help with custom code. They said this was 90% there. Any updated CSS code to change the color?