Offlline App freezing on Android 7.1.1. | XM Community
Solved

Offlline App freezing on Android 7.1.1.

As an MR agency we use the Offline App extensively, on a mix of iPad minis and Android tablets some running Android 5.1, others 7.1.1. Generally the app performs very well.

However we've recently had a number of cases where field staff reported surveys freezing and unable to continue interviewing or upload completed surveys. Strangely, they are able to go into a different survey and work as normal, including uploading. This has occurred on a number of machines, though the common denominator is that they are all Lenovo Tab 4 8" devices running Android 7.1.1. This has happened on multiple surveys. iPads and older Android tablets were unaffected.

Any other Offline Survey users out there who have had similar problems.... got any ideas?
icon

Best answer by Jenah 26 July 2018, 21:07

View original

3 replies

Badge
Hi @Mike_S! This issue sounds like it would best be handled by our Support team. If you have not yet already, I would recommend reaching out to them here and they will be able to get you the assistance that you need!
Thanks Jenah. I put this post up at the suggestion of Rasa in Dublin support, who we've been working with on this issue. I'm keen to share experiences with other offline app users to see if there is a solution, or at least explanation, within the community.

> @Jenah said:
> Hi @Mike_S! This issue sounds like it would best be handled by our Support team. If you have not yet already, I would recommend reaching out to them here and they will be able to get you the assistance that you need!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @Mike_S! Rasa is a Customer Success representative here at Qualtrics! We would really encourage you get in touch with our Support team so they can further troubleshoot with you and help get this properly escalated!

Leave a Reply