I am trying to export the 'survey to word', but an error is occurring. please help. | XM Community
Solved

I am trying to export the 'survey to word', but an error is occurring. please help.

• 21 July 2018
  • 5 replies

I am trying to export the 'survey to word', but an error is occurring. please help.
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 22 July 2018, 20:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @bn17t4s! It sounds like this may be an issue our team will have to troubleshoot! For the most immediate assistance I would recommend reaching out to our 24/7 Support team!
Same problem here. More details: "Export survey to Word." Get docx. Click to open from bottom of Chrome. “we're sorry. We can't open (Survey).docs because we found a problem with its contents.” (Details:) “Xml parsing error. Location: Part: /word/document.xml, Line:25, Column: 337”
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @saha6818! If you have not yet already, please reach out to our Support team so they can further troubleshoot this with you! 🙂
Badge +3
Has anyone been able to successfully resolve this problem? I've been working with the Qualtrics Support team for 3 weeks - with no fix in sight.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @MaryHoban! I'm sorry your account was also impacted! Our engineering team has since resolved this issue, so you can now export to word. If you are still unable to, please reach out to the support representative you were previously working with!

Leave a Reply