🍎 Back to School | Badge of the Month | September 2022 | XM Community

🍎 Back to School | Badge of the Month | September 2022

🍎  Back to School | Badge of the Month | September 2022

Show first post

104 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49944#Comment_49944Being able to explain complex issues in a simple and obvious manner that's easy to understand is such a gift!

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

For me it's a tie between my 8th Grade teacher, Mr. Lohr and my Calc teacher, "Glick."
Both were incredibly passionate about their subject matter and both pushed their students to their limits. More importantly, they knew their students' limits better than the kids did and made sure that each student achieved more than the kids thought they did. Neither excepted "good enough."

Badge +48

jmborzick your teachers sound so incredible and thoughtful 🤩
It also sounds like they pushed themselves to their limits!

Badge +1

My 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Taylor. The reason - she saw and treated each of her students as individuals. She always praised us on our successes and noticed, then assisted, with any struggles.
One day she called me to her desk and quietly asked if I knew my multiplication tables, since she had noticed me struggling. I said I knew some, but as she quizzed me, she realized I was only confident through the 5's. So she gave me an after-hours assignment to study each table one-by-one each week and then she tested me on Fridays. In no time at all, I knew them all!
Her absolute dedication to her role as a Teacher has stayed with me through all these years. She truly wanted us all to learn. She wasn't just putting in the hours. She absolutely deserved the designation - Teacher.

Leave a Reply