Skip to main content
Solved

Alteration of responses

• 3 August 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 related questions.

Is it possible to:

1) show all the responses (including the options not selected) indicated by a survey participant on one webpage, after he/she has completed a 6 option multiple choice survey

2) tweak the responses shown (e.g. the person chose option 1 when doing the survey but the webpage shows that option 6 was chosen instead)

Thank you for your guidance!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
1) you can add descriptive text type after multi select question and show all visible options ( you can pipe this)
2) if you want to show that is not selected, that can also be piped by piping unselected choices.
Is it possible to
1) alter the responses (e.g. if the respondent selected option 2 on the multiple choice, the piped text shows option 5 instead)
2) display all the piped text in the same format as when the respondent was initially doing the survey? (i.e. all the circles beside the choices are shown and the circle corresponding to the selected option is blue)

Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
For point 2 you can show response summary , it appears exactly same. This you can check in survey options.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
For point1 creat hidden question and punch unselected options from main question. It will be hidden from the main survey while I think this question will appear in response summary.
What if I want to show both the manipulated response along with the unselected options in the summary report? Can that be done?

Leave a Reply