How to link to question on another page | XM Community
Question

How to link to question on another page

• 25 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a hyperlink on page 1, i need to hyperlink it to another question on page 3, how can accomplish this?
i have tried adding a div id to the question on page 3 and then in the hyperlink on page1 i point to that div id, but its not working

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Have you looked into the Table of Contents feature in the Survey Flow?

If you just need the answer supplied in the question on page 1, you should be able to pipe that through. If you are using a link, you could pass the answer in the URL as query strings (https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/passing-information-through-query-strings/).

Userlevel 1

i don't need the answers to the survey question
what i need is:
for e.g. in page 1, i have this html code:

Learn more about your first appointment

then when user click on it, i need it to go to another block
is that doable?

Userlevel 1

image.pngok i got it, i use your link and add a variable called tQ, then branch once detected, the trick is to move the branch all the way to the top just after "set embedded data".
all good thanks for your help

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Glad you got it sorted.

Badge +1

Hey there,
I am late to the party, but I am actually looking to do something similar to this. This thread has been helpful except I think a response is missing which provides the key details I'm looking for.
icegoffy I noticed you said you used a user's link and added the tQ variable, but I was wondering which link this was? Any tips for creating a new link to another block are welcomed. 🙂
Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

icegoffy hello, did you manage to do it?
I am looking for solutions but so far haven't found anything

Leave a Reply