Modifying YouTube video display in Qualtrics? | XM Community

Modifying YouTube video display in Qualtrics?

• 20 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,
I need to embed several videos into my survey and I need them to have as little YouTube branding as possible. They are actually TikTok videos that I have downloaded and then uploaded to YouTube so that they will be optimized for display in Qualtrics.
I have gotten as far as removing the YouTube branding...I would love for the title of the video to not display (because YouTube forces you to title your video), but I can work around that. More importantly, I'd really like for the "channel" information and "subscribe" button to not appear in my embedded videos. Is there a way to solve this?
The code I have worked on so far is below:

I am hoping someone with more coding expertise than me has suggestions for how to modify the video display (or suggestions for another way to embed TikTok videos in my survey). I tried downloading and doing a direct upload but the audio did not work on mobile.
Many thanks in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

If they're just Tik Tok videos, then they shouldn't be that big in size. I would therefore recommend uploading them to your Qualtrics library and using the html video element. This will give you much more control over the dimensions.

Badge

Hi! It doesn’t show me the code but I am having the same issue-- can you send me your code?

Leave a Reply