Need Multiple Responses on one Survey - How to configure workflow? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I am new to Qualtrics but a fast learner. I have reviewed the videos and have searched the community, but haven’t seen exactly what I’m looking for. 

I have a survey that I need to go to one person, and they will fill out one portion of it only. Then it will go to their supervisor for the supervisor to fill out the remainder. 

I need several things - The supervisor to be notified when the employee completes their portion ( I have that figured out) and have a direct link for them to go in and finish the survey (do not have this part figured out).

I also need for the supervisor’s portion to be grayed out or hidden so that the employee cannot see /respond to that section. 

Is there a way that this can be accomplished? Or do I need to create something different?

Thanks!

This can be achievable by hidding the questions using and auto advancing using JS.

This can be achievable by hidding the questions using and auto advancing using JS.

I am very new to Qualtrics - I have hidden the questions they need to complete, but I am not familiar with javascript. What is the code I would use to accomplish this? Can this be done for multiple people?

If person 1 goes in and does their part, can the supervisor complete the ending for person 1 and then go into person 2’s response and enter a different end response?

Hey, I don’t know JS either, but if you prompt chatgpt what you need the code for, it will write it for you!

Leave a Reply