SURVEY SECURITY | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,

I am a PhD candidate conducting a large scale anonymous survey with incentives. On the second day of its launch, we had over 80 fraud responses within a span of one hour. My current license does not include bot detection.

I have implemented features such as “prevent multiple submissions” and I am trying to learn more about “honey pot” questions. Could someone explain to me how to create such questions? I've seen the codes for it (on Qualtrics community) but the code is still visible when I click preview and I thought they should be hidden? 

If anyone's willing to answer me here or zoom with me for extra help and advise, I would really appreciate it. 

My survey has been on pause for a week and my research is time sensitive, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Rotana 

Hi,

I am a PhD candidate conducting a large scale anonymous survey with incentives. On the second day of its launch, we had over 80 fraud responses within a span of one hour. My current license does not include bot detection.

I have implemented features such as “prevent multiple submissions” and I am trying to learn more about “honey pot” questions. Could someone explain to me how to create such questions? I've seen the codes for it (on Qualtrics community) but the code is still visible when I click preview and I thought they should be hidden? 

If anyone's willing to answer me here or zoom with me for extra help and advise, I would really appreciate it. 

My survey has been on pause for a week and my research is time sensitive, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Rotana 

Hello Rotana, This discussion might help!

Leave a Reply