Best widgets for display on an iPad? | XM Community

Best widgets for display on an iPad?

• 27 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hey there!  I just got an iPad to use at a conference, loaded my dashboard, and… it looks awful. It looks fine on desktop but some of the widgets are clearly different on a mobile device.  Does anyone have tips and tricks for how to optimize for iPad?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hey there!  I just got an iPad to use at a conference, loaded my dashboard, and… it looks awful. It looks fine on desktop but some of the widgets are clearly different on a mobile device.  Does anyone have tips and tricks for how to optimize for iPad?

Are you able to see kiosk mode in ipad? It might help in better representation.

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

All widgets look good on mobile devices. However, you may want to re-adjust the sizing of all the widgets so that they look presentable on mobile devices.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

All widgets look good on mobile devices. However, you may want to re-adjust the sizing of all the widgets so that they look presentable on mobile devices.

I think you may be confusing mobile web vs the mobile app. In the mobile app, tables display as lists.

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

I think you may be confusing mobile web vs the mobile app. In the mobile app, tables display as lists.

Hey Emily, I was talking about the mobile app itself, if the widgets are sized properly, they look good on both, the web as well as the mobile app.

Leave a Reply