Comparison in a CX dashboard with hierarchy filter activated | XM Community
Question

Comparison in a CX dashboard with hierarchy filter activated

• 1 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I have a CX dashboard with a Org Hierarchy Filter applied so that when managers access the dashboard they only see the results below them.

I would like for managers of all levels to be able to see a comparison of their unit NPS and CSAT score with the global company score.

I know there is an easy way to set up this kind of comparison in a EX engagement dashboard but, is there a way to do the same kind of thing in CX?

I could give them access to another dashboard displaying only the global company score but it would be better if they could see it directly below or side by side with their own unit score.

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @J_Gagne,

You can achieve this by adding filters in widgets. In the page filter, specify the particular managers as you're already doing. Then, add different widgets for NPS and Dashboard. Apply a filter in each widget and select all data. Widget filters override the page filter, so widgets with filters will display all data for all managers, while other widgets will only show data for selected managers.

Badge +2

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately, the Org Hierarchy is a global dashboard filter. When it’s activated it appears on all the pages above the page filters.

The Org Hierarchy seems to override everything and affects the results shown even if I lock a filter on all org unit at the widget level.

Leave a Reply