CSAT widget breakdown bar, pulling multiple questions into 1 widget | XM Community

CSAT widget breakdown bar, pulling multiple questions into 1 widget

• 28 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I have 8 separate CSAT questions that I would like to display a breakdown down for each of the questions but I cannot figure out how to get them all into a single widget rather than 8 individual widgets. Below is an example but rather than displaying the historical years I would like each row to reflect a specific CSAT question (ie. Q1= how satisfied are you with the appearance of our chocolate, Q2=how satisfied are you with the variety of chocolate offered, etc...)
image.png

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Hi kgillis - Have you tried mapping all the CSAT questions as a measure group? https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/dashboard-settings-cx/dashboard-data/advanced-fields/field-groups/#CreatingAMeasureGroup

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

thank you CMurph . I went ahead and mapped them into a measure group. Now I am struggling to find which widget to use with the measure group to successfully display this information.

Badge

@kgillis were you able to pull multiple questions into 1 widget? if so, please let me know how you did it. Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

@paulinapm I ended up creating a measure group to achieve adding in multiple questions into 1 widget.

Leave a Reply