CX Rewards: Sharing Good Surveys in Company | XM Community
Solved

CX Rewards: Sharing Good Surveys in Company

• 29 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi All,
Today, we have a basic survey program with a lot of bad habits. That's why we're transitioning to Qualtrics (create better reports, facility a rewards program, formalize the closed loop process, and trend data).
Today - our survey tool sends out the survey via email for ALL responses to a distro list comprised of senior leadership, our Services Team, and some random leads in our company. One good thing that has come out of this is that leadership and some team members congratulate each other. Bad news, we aren't trending or prioritizing what the good/bad and some of the bad gets escalated to leadership unnecessarily.

To solve the recognition problem, I was going to create a dashboard for leadership to access and congratulate people. This isn't embraced 100% because you still need to go into Qualtrics to see the survey vs. it being in an email. Does anyone else have other solutions if you've encountered this problem before?

icon

Best answer by Kate 15 November 2021, 14:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I don't think I totally understand the setup- are completed customer responses, every single one of them, being sent to an entire distribution list of people?
Either way- it seems to me the CX team would benefit from taking a slightly more active role in the process to "filter" responses and help make sense of what you're seeing:

1. Use the E-mail Trigger function to only send "perfect scores" and/or "dissatisfied customers" to the e-mail chain. Set yp the e-mail automations according to more stringent requirements.

2. Send "perfect scores" and/or "dissatisfied customers" to Salesforce Chatter or some other communication platform your company uses.

3. Use the driver analysis to periodically (monthly or quarterly) identify trends. Have your researchers/analysts push this out with "next steps" to fix longer term trends.

4. Consider a more formalized award system for high-performing employees.

For my org, only "dissatisfied customers" (scores below a pre-defined threshold) get automatically sent via e-mail to the manager of the unit. This is the only instance I think it makes sense for us to bother some of leadership in-the-moment.
Otherwise, leaders have access to CX dashboards where they can see aggregate trends any time they wish. We also have a CX analyst prepare quarterly e-mailed reports with that same dasbhoard, but adding some of the "human" touch and delivering insights and improvement suggestions. This way a leader can check if they need in-the-moment information, but we are pushing important trends to them periodically via e-mail.

Furthermore, all survey responses are piped into Salesforce so that any staff member, individual contributor or leader, can 1) review a customers' past responses before entering a meeting/interaction with them, and 2) look-up any interesting comments they see in their dashboard in Salesforce to see who said it and what the rest of the response said.

Thanks for answering the question, Kate, and sharing some of what your team is doing. We are planning on doing some of the things you already mentioned:

1. Push survey responses to SFDC under the accounts

2. Formalizing closed loop with set thresholds and having CSMs follow-up via follow-up in SFDC

3. Producing an executive report or read out with analysis. I am planning on giving access to reports for them in Qualtrics w/analysis....I have pushed against this, but might lose this battle for now with the hope of changing in the future.

4. Sharing Dashboard w/in Qualtrics with Team Leads in our Service Area. Unfortunately, it's just me so I don't have a team of CX Analysts or "borrowing" and training some analysts in the business yet. The plan is to get here though.

5. Formalizing a CX Rewards and Recognition program with those perfect scores.

I'm just towing the line back and forth on how hard I can push w/in the org today because I am taking things away from them (which is their perception). I'm getting a lot through, but will have to be patient on some things.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and thoughts. I love connecting with other CX people in the community.
Tish

Leave a Reply