Distribution summary in CX dashboard | XM Community
Skip to main content

I'm looking for the ability to display the contacts that hard bounced/soft bounced and the reason why they hard/soft bounced in the dashboard. Is it possible?

You can use Distribution funnel. It will show the hard/soft bounced  contacts. 

@Chhavi_Ch  Thank you for your Reply. I want contacts with the reason. Can I get that ?

I am not sure if we can get the exact reason for bounce but I usually add this description -

Soft Bounce : Soft bounce means that the email was sent out, and it pinged their server, but the server did not take it for some reason.

Hard Bounce : A hard bounce means it was not deliverable. That could mean you have the record incorrect- it could also mean they aren't receiving it due to filters they set up.”

Can we get “metadata” i.e. “FirstName, LastName and Email Address” in dashboard(in distribution funnel) and how ?

Yes, you can have the Contact Panel fields in the dashboard or Distribution funnel.

Make sure you have mapped the funnel data correctly and have enabled the Response funnel as well in directory.

You can find more details here - https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/widgets/xm-directory-respondent-funnel/

@MadhurSingh Unfortunately, they have not made the Bounce Reason available in Respondent Funnel, only Bounce Type (hard vs soft). You can get Bounce Reason in distribution history only. It’s a miss on Qualtrics’ part since it’s a very useful field to be able to report on. 

Leave a Reply