Filtering a dashboard with widget from multiple sources | XM Community
Question

Filtering a dashboard with widget from multiple sources

• 5 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello Everyone,

I have a dashboard that displays

1. Widgets that shows stats using the Respondent funnel data source for things like the number of email sent, number of finished surveys and stuff like that
  2. another Widget that shows information from the embedded data fields
  3. and the last widget which is a line graph for the survey questions.

Issue: i have a dashboard filter which is an embedded data field to filter all the widgets but the  Respondent funnel data widgets error out when i apply any filter to the dashboard. Support just told me that the Respondent funnel data source does not have the embedded data so it will not work.

Does anyone know how to get information about the number of email sent, survey started and survey finished from the embedded data source?

Thanks  

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

You have to enable the additional data fields in the respondent funnel: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/widgets/xm-directory-respondent-funnel/#EnablingAdditionalFields

Unfortunately, you will only start seeing this data after the date you enabled them, it’s not retroactive.

You then have to map these fields to the same fields you already mapped your survey data sources into.

Badge +1

I already have enabled the respondent funnel, that is how i get the number of email sent. The issue is, i cant filter a widget using the respondent funnel data with an embedded data field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The link I sent and mapping instructions are specific to enabling these embedded data fields within the respondent funnel.

Or are you saying your Directory doesn’t have these data fields? Are you not passing that when scheduling surveys?

Leave a Reply