Solved

Saved in complete surveys - Rate of response

• 4 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
  • QPN Level 1 ●
  • 35 replies

Hello, I would like to include the incomplete answers that I keep in the response rate. How can I do it? Currently, the incomplete responses saved are not being reported to me ... Example: I have 4 customer responses registered but only one of the customers has completed the survey 100%. And in the dashboard, it appears that I only have 1 finished answer and I would like the 4 to appear. Thank you

icon

Best answer by InessaG 4 January 2022, 16:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Once the partial response closes out, it should appear on the Dashboard.
In survey options, you have a setting for how long before a partial response is closed out. Depending on how long you want a respondent to be able to go back to add to their answer (e.g. reminder schedule), 7ou may want to adjust that.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

InessaG In all the widget appears but the response rate or in the total finished respond widget doesn't...

First column: survey send / No finish surveys / Finish survey / Rate of response
Captura de pantalla 2022-01-04 a las 15.12.43.pngBut if I go to data and Analysys I have 4 answers

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hmm... I'm using a custom metric to calculate my partial responses
image.pngBeyond checking if you have the right filters on that count, I don't have any suggestions. Perhaps reach out to support.
Another note on the partial counts - it's actually inflated usually. It counts anyone that may have clicked on the survey link even if they didn't respond to any questions, or if the spam filter clicked on the survey link rather than a person. So I don't rely on this metric for much reporting.

Badge +2

Alea, I've been able to include the partial responses in response counts and response rate custom metrics by setting the metric filter to use the survey data source rather than the survey completed field, similar to InessaG's example. That way it counts all submissions, even though the completed = 1 filter only captures the responses where the respondent clicked submit. The (small) downside is that if you are reporting responses by day in a line chart, the day the survey closes might show a LOT more responses if the survey is set to record incomplete responses.

Leave a Reply