Question

360: Pipe SUBJECT'S average score into EVALUTOR'S Survey

• 17 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi All,

I have a peculiar question / use case:

I am looking for the ability to pipe the subject’s average score across their previous evaluators (from a scoring category, or from a questions [which would be a work around]) into the survey for future evaluators.

In short, I’d like to display something like “Previous evaluators have rated this subject a 4.5 on average” into the survey for a new evaluator. 

As far as I can tell, we can pipe in subject’s metadata into evaluators’ surveys - but I’d love a way to pipe in the subject’s previous evaluators’ answers into an evaluator’s new response. Any ideas how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

If you put the user’s previous score or answer as embedded data in the appropriate contact list, then, you could try piping in that embedded field into your survey question as a workaround.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Sorry for the delay in reply - I missed your answer. 

For others looking for something similar: I do not think what ash123 proposed works for my situation (please correct me if I misunderstood).

What I need to do is not to pull in the subject’s score. I could indeed do that by pulling in Subject’s embedded data into the survey for an evaluator. Instead, I am trying to pull in the average score that all previous evaluators gave that subject. I can score those scores in the embedded data of evaluators’ responses - but I cannot pull in embedded data of other evaluator’s into another evaluator’s response - so I am looking for a workaround for that!

Leave a Reply