How to regain lost function of completion status on admin dashboard | XM Community

How to regain lost function of completion status on admin dashboard

• 6 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi,
I was advised to pose this here. Qualtrics 360 account since 2021- we now no longer have the ability to see completion status (percentages used to be indicated) for every project. How are you guys working around this or have you found a way to have this function return to your dashboard.

Thank you,
Lyn Myers

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We have a similar need + especially lack the ability to show completion status defined as % of subjects having completed SELF + OTHERS assessments as evaluator/self-assessor.
To my knowledge this cannot be included in a report built uner My Reports, which is to my knowledge the place to build reports with aggregate data for eg internal clients of these reports.
I am surprised that this is not included as a standard metric, neither in these reports nor in the dashboard...

Badge

This is a dashboard feature that was removed. I could see it daily, for over 8 years, on my dashboard at login. It is another disappointing "feature" that is no more.

Thank you for affirming this need-- really surprised it isn't a need of everyone's - a quick, at-a-glance measure.

Leave a Reply