Comparison colour pallete | XM Community
Question

Comparison colour pallete

• 15 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello community, Curious to know if anyone has asked the question as a result of confused clients. When using an EX dashboard, scorecard widget and turning on comparisons, the comparison colour scheme red/green is displayed opposite to what is seen to be intuitively. If the comprisons score is higher than the total (favourable bars), then this is shown red, and where the comparison is lower, its green. 

Personally I find this confusing and contradictory. Is there anyway to reverse the colours so green = positive, favourable and higher, vs red = negative, unfavourable or lower.

Curious to hear what others think.

Simon

1 reply

Badge

Same question here! Wondering if anyone aware any solution on this… 

I am creating an engagement summary widget in EX dashboard. And usually the comparison function will be used as a quick snap of the result comparison of between different but corelated groups of employee, i.e. Department Overall vs teams breakdown, Company Overall vs Department breakdown. 

The color of the scheme of the comparison results are displayed just opposite.

• E.g Overall result =65%, breakdown in comparison of:
    • Group 1: 55% / +11 (display in green) 
    • Group 2: 65% / 0 (display in grey)
    • Group 3: 72% / -7 (display in red) 

Wonder if there is any solution that can reverse the base of the +/- delta so then maybe we can resolve the color display logic from the system. 

THANKS!  

Leave a Reply