Dashboard export to PPTX format / Manager Report Tips | XM Community
Skip to main content
Question

Dashboard export to PPTX format / Manager Report Tips

• 18 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

I am wondering if you can share any tips / best practice in relation to exporting the Employee Engagement dashboards to pptx format. In my organization there is a big appetite for such functionality, as we had the pptx reports with the previous vendor, and I am exploring what could be done to satisfy this. 

I can see that exporting dashboards to pptx leads to pretty poor layout and doesn’t really meet the needs. I tried setting up Manager Reports functionality, but it seems it allows only for the very simple widgets, such as Scorecard, but doesn't work with most of the widgets I have on the actual dashboard.

The export of dashboard to PDF is what I am aiming at, more or less - but I would need it to be in PPTX and without the page breaks.

Do you have any experience / workarounds that you use in your business?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

@DaniN Just some quick idea… Did you already export in PDF, either with or without page breaks (probably better in landscape):

And then just use some PDF to PPT online converter such as:

https://smallpdf.com/de/pdf-in-ppt#r=convert-to-powerpoint

I know that this is no great approach, however, the PPT export of Qualtrics usually adds one widget per page. If you export the PDF with the settings that make it look nice and convert it, it may be a better PPT layout. Within the converted PPT you can still move the elements. 

Best
Christian

Badge +1

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it, it indeed helps a bit, as a workaround, although I am still trying to find the best way to directly receive a nice looking PPT format, that I can recommend to users in my organization.

Leave a Reply