EX Dashboard Only Project?? | XM Community
Question

EX Dashboard Only Project??

• 14 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

CX has a dashboard only project type that can be created without living inside a specific project. 

Doesn’t appear as though something like that exists for EX, but I suppose we could create a blank project to mimic the capability.  Has anyone already done this or have an alternative approach?

*side note for community admins - why no EX dashboard category to select from?

2 replies

Badge

Hey.  I’m new the “community” (but a qualtrics user from way back).  I just noticed your question.  I actually did this earlier this year.  Took a little creativity, but it can be done.  It does involve creating a new project, uploading a “participant” file and the “survey responses” (which are basically the data you ultimately want in a dashboard).  I’d be happy to show you what I did (we have Teams).  Terry

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

Hi @gingersauz,

I think the workaround you described is the easiest way to do so.

For a lifecycle study with different surveys across employee journey, I’ve setup a fake project with no survey response, and connect each of my other project as additional data source.
I use the participant list for granting access to the results and filter the results based on data sources as “journey touchpoints”

Just one advice : I had to create a fake survey in the project too, so I build one based on my generic questions, so the mapping of new projects is faster 😉

Leave a Reply