How many data sources can you have in EX dashboards | XM Community
Question

How many data sources can you have in EX dashboards

• 21 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello community, I cannot read anything specific so hoping someone has the answer. In EX projects, how many data sources (projects) can you map into a dashboard? I’ve seen community message for CX that says as many as you like, but is that the same for EX.  Am I ok with adding upto 16 from different learning feedback surveys?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @Simonmd,

Please refer the link below:

Link

Let me know if this helps.

Badge +1

@Sachin Nandikol Thank you! But now that poses another challenge, I have 17 training programs to measure feedback on and naturally the same employee  can complete more than training program. How best to proceed as I cannot use the same project with the same participant multiple times, and I need feedback from all training, along with a total of all. Any ideas? I do not have lifecycle!

Simon

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @Simonmd

I am not a expert in EX but what i can suggest is You can use the Pulse project type in Employee Experience to gather targeted feedback from the same employees on a regularly scheduled basis. This type of project is designed to track how the same participants respond to the same set of questions over multiple periods.

In your case, you can create a separate Pulse project for each of your 17 training programs. This way, the same employee can provide feedback for each training program they complete.

To get a total of all feedback, you can use the dashboard feature in Qualtrics. After collecting data from each Pulse project, you can display the collected data on a dashboard for analysis. This will allow you to view and analyze the feedback from all training programs in one place. You can refer beow links for more information:

Creating a Pulse

Getting Started with Employee Lifecycle

As I mentioned earlier, I'm not an expert in EX. It might be beneficial to wait for an EX expert to provide you with a more informed suggestion.

Let me know if this helps.

Badge +1

Thank you @Sachin Nandikol for your response and answer to my question. While I have used EX for over five years, your response confirmed what I could not find in this particular instance…, as I do not have a lifecycle license. I have to possibly think of some other options and work arounds in order for my project to work as I want. Thanks Simon 

Leave a Reply