How to display a Matrix question in 1 widget for an Employee Experience survey? | XM Community
Skip to main content
Solved

How to display a Matrix question in 1 widget for an Employee Experience survey?

• 25 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I have seen the post on how to create a Matrix Statement in one widget (https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/common-use-cases-voc/viewing-matrix-statements-in-a-single-widget/), however how can this be done for an Employee Engagement survey? 

I do not have the option to create a Field Group of “Measure Type.” The only option I have when trying to create a Field Group is  “Drill Down.” 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

Hello, I hope you're doing well.

I frequently use this widget for matrix table questions in my onboarding surveys. In the dashboard data, I never map them as a field group; instead, I categorize all the questions that are part of the matrix. Clearly, they need to be as number set.

The widget configuration is exactly as shown on the support page: the metric five times, Top Box / Bottom Box for each of the scale values, and on the Y-axis, the category name.

I hope this helps.

Badge +1

@YenMejia_Voce - you are a life saver. I have been trying to figure this out - thank you so much!

Leave a Reply