Share survey template | XM Community
Skip to main content

I created a survey template and wanted to them to use this template. Beside using the “Collaborate” option, is there another option I can use?

Thank you!

Hi Jennifer,

Are you using a CX survey or EX?

In my EX experience, creating a template, copying that template, and collaborating is the best method.  EX doesn’t have the same functionality as CX.

However, should you be using a CX survey, you can copy the survey to your organization’s Library and that might be the solution you are looking for. See the community link here.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. What is CX and EX. I am very new to Qualtrics. My manager tasked me to start how to to use Qualtrics then train the team later.

How do I copy my survey template to my organization’s Library? I can see my own Library but not my team’s Library. Who has the access to the team’s Library? How do I know who is my Brand Manager?

Any advices is appreciated.

Jennifer

Loaded Questions, Jennifer. 

CX is for customer facing surveys, like online shopping satisfaction or product experience satisfaction.

EX is for employee facing surveys, like employee engagement and new hire surveys.

I’d suggest getting into XM Basecamp and take some learning courses on what you need to know more about. 

The link I provided should be able to answer your questions. There’s a org-wide library and a user-based library. Should be able to save in either subset in the library when saving. If you don’t have general access to your library, you might want to ask your manager or Qualtrics Account Exec to help you get Brand Admin rights (or CX or EX Admin rights depending on what your XM strategy is), especially if you are being asked to lead.

Thank you! I am waiting for the manager to get that access for me.

A couple more questions: Once I have the admin rights, can I create folders in the main (team) Library? Is there a option to pre-set the survey and it will send out automatically on the date I set?

Appreciate your assistance with all the questions I have.

Jennifer

Again, it depends. I’m a Brand Admin who currently only runs EX projects and I don’t have the capacity to save EX projects to a library. I’m unsure if that functionality was removed or is coming down the line even. But I just use the collaborate function to share with team members. I’ve also created templates in my projects and build off those if needed.

When it comes to the survey, once you set the active dates for your survey and bring in participants, you can schedule invites and reminders.

I’d suggest figuring out if you have access to XM Basecamp (you should), and finding the Qualtrics Platform Essentials - Learning Content Learning Path. It’ll set you up with the basics.

Leave a Reply