Text IQ Topic EX Dashboard Data fields | XM Community
Question

Text IQ Topic EX Dashboard Data fields

• 25 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Is manual entry the only way to add all the data fields required to use Text Topic info in a dashboard?  We create our dashboards pretty much on day 1 for our project owners to track responses real-time before anything is done in Text IQ.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@gingersauz not sure if this answers your question. Qualtrics contains text topics starter packs you should be able to select to start your topic library, and it appears to apply to EX according to support page.  This should help you categorise free text from day 1 before you get responses in to define your own topics (if that is what your trying to solve).  Refer to:  https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/data-and-analysis-module/text-iq/topics-in-text-iq/#StarterPacks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Thanks for the info Scott!  I was actually talking about all these fields that need to be added to the dashboard data for each question. 

• “QID# – Topics” as a Multi-Answer Text Set
  • “QID# – Sentiment” as a Text Set
  • “QID# – Sentiment Score” as a Numeric Value
  • “QID# – Topic Sentiment Label” as a Multi-Answer Text Set
  • “QID# – Topic Sentiment Score” as a Multi-Answer Text Set
  • “QID# – Actionability” as a Multi-Answer Text Set
Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@gingersauz ahh sorry, I did think I might not have fully understood.  In that case your right, mapping these into a dashboard is done manually/individually.  The only shortcut I know of is duplicating a similar project (if available) and making relevant changes rather than starting from scratch (this works for our CX projects, we mostly use standardised questions/variable names across projects though).

Leave a Reply