Lifecycle Surveys: Access to Dashboards NOT results | XM Community
Solved

Lifecycle Surveys: Access to Dashboards NOT results

• 18 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I am trying to figure out how to give a singular user group the access to view the dashboard tab but not the data & analysis tab. 

We want to retain anonymity for our employees, but we need a higher level of reporting/dashboards for our HR Personnel.

icon

Best answer by JulieW 18 January 2024, 22:38

View original

3 replies

Badge

Hi,

You will need to set up and assign a unique role for this set of users from the participant tab, then give that role access to view the dashboard.

When these users login they will see active dashboards via Manager Assist. I always login as one of the users to ensure it is working before communicating out.

Additionally you can create further anonymity around dashboard results based on hierarchy, regions and so forth.

The following link will give you guidelines on how to do set up the role and assign dashboards.

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/employee-experience/creating-ee-project/participants-tab/roles-ee/

Julie

Badge +1

I don’t think this works for individuals who need access to the dashboards but are not managers, and, therefore, do not qualify to access manager assist.

Badge +1

Nevermind! I found the permission and added it to the user types. Thanks for your help!

Leave a Reply