Response rate multiple responses | XM Community
Question

Response rate multiple responses

• 2 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello! In my survey I allow users to give multiple responses (by changing specific field in Metadata). 

But when I create a Response Rate Table, I get in “Invited” column not how many times they could have possibly answered, but the number of unique users. Because of that Response rate is more than 100%. How do I get the correct response rate?

I use lifecycle survey, so there are no custom metrics. 

In here it says that I need to “ to update the invited count”. If that’s the solution, than how do I do it? Please help

Qtip: When using an Employee Lifecycle project with Multiple Responses enabled, your invited count may look different than expected. When respondents submit multiple responses for a Lifecycle survey, each response is included in the invited count along with the number of participants who are eligible to take the survey. In order for your widget to show new participants that were added, make sure to update the invited count.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

First check your responses in the Qualtrics survey database. Is test data via preview link available in survey. 

If there is no preview run, then you can update invite counts under participants tools option. Refer below screenshot.

Badge +1

@ArunDubey , thank you!

That saved half the problem. But the following cases persists:

I uploaded participant with criteria_metadata_field=1. He/she didn’t answer. Then I upload the user again with criteria_metadata_field=2. Overall he/she had 2 opportunities to answer, but in the invited he/she counts as 1. How do I fix that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

There is no custom metrics in lifecycle dashboard. Also there is no option to add filter on response rate widget. If you can play with question list widget and can filter out value from there so that could be the one option. But I’m not sure if it will fix your problem or not. Try it.

Leave a Reply