Adding a row in a Google Sheet: integrate interviews despite the progress of the interview | XM Community
Solved

Adding a row in a Google Sheet: integrate interviews despite the progress of the interview

• 11 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Qualtrics Team, 

I’ve created a Workflow to connect Qualtrics with a G-sheet so each interview is loaded into this:

I have a question regarding the progress of the interviews as for this project we load those which have been fully completed or considered incomplete:

For instance, for previous waves this is an example of the progression of the interviews loaded into the ‘Data & Analysis’ tab:

My question is how to setup de ‘workflow’ so both complete and incomplete interviews are considered to be loaded into the Google sheet.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Nam Nguyen 11 October 2023, 11:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@VictorAV You need to remove the condition Finished = True. It preventing the unfinished response from being added

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks @dxconnamnguyen, so whit this little changed all interviews despite of their % progress or status will be loaded there, correct?

The only condition included is ‘country=es’ so same interviews loaded in ‘Data & Analysis’ tab which meets this condition (‘country=es’) will be loaded into the Google-sheet. 

Thanks for your feedback!

Leave a Reply