Autocomplete doesn't work | XM Community

Autocomplete doesn't work

• 13 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

The link below describes how I install an autocomplete based on google maps. However when I try it, I cannot find the autocomplete button under 'text entry'. How can I fix this?

Autocomplete Questions & Supplemental Data

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

I tried it too and it was pointed out that:
Qtip: This page describes functionality that will be available in the platform sometime in 2022.
So guess we aren't at that "sometime in 2022" yet???

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

Was reading this week's release notes this feature is still in development.

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 1.47.25 PM.png

Badge

Nearly a year later and this feature, at least using Google Maps Place Types, is still not available… What a shame, it would be very useful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello @henryclapp, I believe the Google Maps feature you are referring to is already available and ready to use. If you haven't already, I’d recommend reviewing this support page on Google Maps Place Types. Hope this helps! 🙂

Badge

Hi @JoseS - my Brand Administrator was unable to find this permission to grant me, and was told by support that it is still in development and not available to us. This is also referenced in the Qtip at the top of the page you linked:

Qtip: This page describes functionality that is in development. Qualtrics may, in its sole discretion and without liability, change the timing of any product feature rollout, change the functionality for any in preview or in development product feature, or choose not to release a product feature or functionality for any reason or for no reason.

So if it has been made available, it is only on a limited basis.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @JoseS - my Brand Administrator was unable to find this permission to grant me, and was told by support that it is still in development and not available to us. This is also referenced in the Qtip at the top of the page you linked:

Qtip: This page describes functionality that is in development. Qualtrics may, in its sole discretion and without liability, change the timing of any product feature rollout, change the functionality for any in preview or in development product feature, or choose not to release a product feature or functionality for any reason or for no reason.

So if it has been made available, it is only on a limited basis.

Ah I see, thank you for providing extra information as I’m sure other members will want to see if this feature is fully available. I hope the feature is made available soon and fits your needs!

I’ll also make sure to update this thread if I hear from any updated information regarding this feature’s release date. 🙂

Badge +2

Is there any information as to when it will be generally available? I would also like to have this feature for a survey we need starting in December.

Leave a Reply