How to extract Survey Responses those are in progress and update the status in salesforce | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hey all, I have a requirement in which I want to identify the responses those are in progress (use case in which user opens the survey but doesn’t submit it) so that I can update in salesforce for the status field ‘Incomplete’. I am able to see ‘Responses in progress’ on Data & Analysis tab but I am not able to fetch in progress responses in workflow editor using task ‘Extract Survey Responses’ (I have tried applying filter for ‘Finished’ and ‘Progress’ fields). I have also tried with triggered workflow but this works only for responses that has been submitted. It would be really really helpful if anyone can provide their insights on this. Thanks in advance!!

@konam When it’s in “Response in Progress”, that response is not recorded yet. Technically, the respondent can still continue the session.
If you want to work with them, you have to close the session and record the response by setting rule and ClosingResponsesInProgress. (Be aware: this will be treated like a normal respond and will count toward your license).
‘Finished’ and ‘Progress’ field will let you filter it. Hope this info will help

Leave a Reply