Typing Tool Segmentation Implementation | XM Community
Question

Typing Tool Segmentation Implementation

• 2 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

How would go about implementing data that I put through a segmentation typing tool on excel back into Qualtrics? For example, I have data from a Qualtrics survey. I exported the data over to Excel and I have classified respondents in certain segments based on their responses to the data through a typing tool on Excel. 

If I want the segmentation results from my excel typing tool to show up in the “results” tab for the Qualtrics project at issue, how would I go about doing so? What would I have to enter into the “survey” tab to make this distribution possible as I technically wouldn’t be creating a new question? Thanks for any help anyone in the community can offer.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

How would go about implementing data that I put through a segmentation typing tool on excel back into Qualtrics? For example, I have data from a Qualtrics survey. I exported the data over to Excel and I have classified respondents in certain segments based on their responses to the data through a typing tool on Excel. 

If I want the segmentation results from my excel typing tool to show up in the “results” tab for the Qualtrics project at issue, how would I go about doing so? What would I have to enter into the “survey” tab to make this distribution possible as I technically wouldn’t be creating a new question? Thanks for any help anyone in the community can offer.

When segmenting the data do you have a column that mentions the segments in a uniform manner for eg. Seg 1 seg 2.. if so you can store this data in an embedded data and import it back into Qualtrics. I am not very positive if this will show-up in results but you might be able to visualize it in reports.

Leave a Reply