Where is the Salesforce extension? | XM Community
Solved

Where is the Salesforce extension?

• 7 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi everyone,

I am following this support article for creating Response Mapping in Qualtrics:  Salesforce Response Mapping.  Section 7 refers to the “Salesforce” Task.  My instance of Qualtrics doesn’t have that.  How do I add the Salesforce Extension so I can do response mapping?

Thanks,

Peter

icon

Best answer by ccarroll 8 March 2024, 00:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

@pmartensen  We are currently exploring Salesforce integration - my understanding is that not all licenses include - my license does include Salesforce and I can see additional options to your screen shot above (I’ve provided a screen shot below). You will likely need to engage with the Qualtrics team re your licence.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @pmartensen

Please ensure that you have installed 'Salesforce' in extensions (Main Menu → Admin → Extensions, scroll to the far right or adjust your screen zoom). If you have already installed these extensions and still cannot see them, please raise a support ticket with Qualtrics. They will be able to assist you with this issue.

Let me know if this helps.

Badge +1

Hi @Sachin Nandikol , I don’t think the free account offers the Salesforce extension.  I don’t even have “Admin” under the Main Menu.

Leave a Reply