How to display results for a select all question in stats IQ by percentage of responses | XM Community

How to display results for a select all question in stats IQ by percentage of responses

• 12 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I'm in stats iQ for imported data and I want to display the result for a select all question by percentage of responses (the % of respondents that selected option 1.) What I'm seeing now is a percent for every combination of options selected (the % of respondents who selected option 3 AND option 5). In the regular reporting feature for data collected via a survey it defaults to displaying by percent of responses, so this seems to be a feature in Qualtrics overall, but not stats IQ. Is this accurate that this isn't possible in stats iQ?
I found a really time consuming workaround which is filtering by each response option, collecting the response count for each one, then calculating the percent outside of Qualtrics using the total sample size. I feel like there must be a better way! I appreciate and support or insight on this topic.
Thank you!

2 replies

Badge

Did you ever figure out how to do this? Wondering the same thing.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

You will need to create a new calculated variable that represents the percentage of responses for each option.
In the "Formula" field, enter the formula for calculating the percentage of responses for each option. For example, if you want to calculate the percentage of responses for option 1, you could use the following formula:
(Option1 / TotalResponses) * 100

Leave a Reply