Submit Ideas for the Customer Success Hub | XM Community

Submit Ideas for the Customer Success Hub

• 25 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Submit ideas for the Customer Success Hub using our new Feature Request Portal!

Introducing the brand new Qualtrics Customer Success Hub Feature Request Portal, powered by you, our customers.

Through this Portal, you can submit feature requests — suggested enhancements to the Customer Success Hub — and track their status throughout the review and development process.

Now, customers can share Customer Success Hub feature suggestions directly with our product managers. Through this Portal, we have expedited the ideation process, while increasing customer visibility into an idea or feature’s status.

What would you like to see us bring to the Hub next?

To create an idea, you must…

1 | Navigate to Evolve

There are two ways to access the Feature Request Portal for the Customer Success Hub:

1. Go directly to the Feature Request Portal and bookmark the link.
  2. Click “Ideas” in the top navigation of the XM Community to access Evolve. Underneath the button that says “Submit a New Idea Here”, click the link that says “Go to the Feature Request Portal for the Customer Success Hub.”

Note

If you are unable to view the Evolve table, your device security settings are likely blocking third-party scripts and ads. Unfortunately, there isn’t anything we can do to prevent this, as we cannot influence customer device security settings.

2 | Search for an Idea

1. In the Feature Request Portal, click the search box next to the text “Feature request name:”
  2. Enter the text you feel describes your idea.
  3. You can also filter by Module or Status using the filter bar above the table.
  4. If the idea you are seeking already exists, upvote the idea by clicking the heart “💜” button in the “Upvote” column of the row of your desired idea.

Note
The portal takes up to an hour to process a new upvote. If you refresh your browser or access it from a new browser within 1 hour of submitting an upvote, your upvote may not be reflected in the Feature Request table.

3 | Submit a Feature Request

1. In the portal, click the button “Submit New Idea”.
  2. Fill out the form in the new browser tab.
    • Explain your rationale and need for the request in detail – this helps our analysts and product managers review and prioritize ideas.
    • Note
      If you are a member of the Qualtrics Partner Network (QPN), please respond to the form question “What is your customer’s primary role” with “Involved with Qualtrics Partner Network (QPN)”.

3. Click the “Submit” button
    • Once an idea is submitted, it will appear within 1 hour and be reviewed by our team within 14 business days.

4 | Track an Idea’s status

1. You can track an idea’s progression through the review and development process using statuses in the Feature Request table. These statuses can be found in the “Status” column. Idea statuses include:
    • Unassigned | Our team doesn’t have eyes on this quite yet!
    • Under Review | This idea is being reviewed by our analysts.
    • Open | This idea is currently under consideration by our PMs.
    • Moving Forward | We love the idea and we’re figuring out how to bring this to you!
    • Revisit in Future | This idea is of interest, we will revisit in future planning cycles!
    • Not Moving Forward | This idea, though interesting, is not currently on our production schedule.
    • Launched | Idea is launched!
    • Capability Exists | This idea already exists.
  2. You can also subscribe to launch updates when submitting or upvoting a request. You will receive an email notification if and when that specific feature is launched.

Note
We are not able to guarantee the implementation of ideas. Qualtrics owns all rights, titles, and interests in and to all suggestions, ideas, enhancements, requests, feedback, and recommendations provided by you to Qualtrics.

FAQ

1. How do I keep track of statuses?

• We encourage you to make a note of the ideas you submit for tracking purposes! Utilizing the feature request search bar will allow you to find your idea after it has been processed. You can also subscribe to receive a launch notification via email when submitting or upvoting requests if and when the feature is launched.
  2. Do I need a Coda account to submit an idea?

• No, you do not! Click on the green “Submit New Idea” button in the Feature Request table to submit your idea.
  3. Can I comment directly on ideas?

• No, members can only post new ideas, or upvote them.
  4. I posted my idea, but I don’t see it in the Feature Request Portal. What should I do?

• You should wait one hour to see an update in the feature request table.
  5. I upvoted an idea, but I don’t see the upvote. What should I do?

• You should wait one hour to see an update in the upvote count.
  6. I accidentally submitted an idea without enough details, what should I do?

• We will delete the initial idea. Please resubmit the idea with more details.
  7. How can I share an existing idea with a colleague so they can also upvote it?  

• Right-click on the row you would like to share and select “Copy link to row”. You can then send this to a colleague.
  8. I have questions that aren’t listed in the FAQ. How do I ask them?

• Please, reach out to us at cs-hub-feature-ideation@qualtrics.com.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply