Qualtrics-IDs | XM Community
Solved

Qualtrics-IDs

• 28 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

For our survey, we need to know the qualtrics-image-ids of png-files we uploaded to the qualtrics library. up to now, i could follow this tutorial Finding Qualtrics IDs. But with the latest qualtrics release there is no ‘qualtrics id’ tab in the account settings anymore. where can i find the image ids now? Thanks for your answer!  

icon

Best answer by Sachin Nandikol 28 March 2024, 11:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hello @Michele22,

When you navigate to 'Account Settings’, you may notice an option labeled 'Switch to older version,' as depicted in the screenshot below. Click on this option to access the older settings, where you will find the IDs:"

Let me know if this helps.

Badge +1

Hi Sachin. Thanks for your quick reply. I saw this button and for the moment I can work with this. The problem is, that we will run our survey until September 2024. We need to be sure that there is a solution which works until then. Do you know, whether we can ‘switch to older version’ until September? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hello @Michele22,

There are more updates coming in the future. Until then, we can utilize the 'switch to older version' option. I believe these updates will take some time, so until September, there should be no issues for you.

Leave a Reply